Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve causally used the phrase “Bro, do you even Bruh?” in several internet conversations over the years.
It’s gotten some interesting responses.
VERY INTERESTING RESPONSES.
Also an unrelated thing but I have to share this 4chan post.
Warning, it’s describes some NSFW type shit briefly so don’t look unless you can handle it:
Now, I’m pretty sure what it talks about it didn’t happen.
Like I’m 99% sure it’s just another fictional shock value Greentext 4chan story.
Background Pony #55D6
It’s getting harder for me to gush about my favorite media without someone trying to make me feel bad for enjoying it. Can’t you guys just say “Cool, glad you like it” instead of pointing out its flaws?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I don’t care what kind of bullshit superstitious flavouring philosophy Cantonese chefs use to justify their outdated bland ass foods.
They need to learn to spice and season their foods properly.
There’s a reason why Sichuan cuisine has become the most popular among the pantheon of Chinese cooking.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
I now understand why the owner of my current apartment wanted to sell it to me so badly. I’m only renting it, because I don’t have money to buy a place like this.
He wants to get rid of the apartment, because it is in so bad shape. Everything’s breaking. Walls have holes in them that have been covered with putty and paint. The electrical wiring is ancient and in poor shape. And so on. The latest issue is that the toilet light switch just fizzled out. Now I need a flashlight in the toilet, until I can get an electrician here to fix it. This whole place needs a serious and thorough renovation. I don’t think anyone has renovated this place in decades (the building is about 50 years old). So not only does he want me to buy it, but also pay for it’s immediate renovations.
Haha, no. I need to live here one year minimum and I’m halfway through it. The moment I can leave, I will. Some other poor soul will have to pay for this dump.
Which is really sad, because this building is in a very good location. The neighborhood is nice. All the shops and services are within 5-10 minutes of walking. I wanted this place to be good. I was wrong and now I have to go through the process of moving again. Moving twice within one year isn’t my idea of good time.
I wonder if I’ll ever find a place I can really call “home”?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Divorce laws are needlessly complicated, odious, and clearly designed by busy-body religious folk to “keep you in holy matrimony”
Got a friend going through a divorce with a worthless piece of shit, and she can’t file till they’ve been “physically separated for 6 months”.
Now she’ll have to help pay for a house she didn’t want, while living somewhere else, because marriage is an utter scam.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Last minute shoppers are the worst, and goddamn were there so many today. At least it’s all over and I can celebrate the holiday with my family.
Pone 2.0

One small thing
Why is it whenever a character has there feet caught in something sticky they almost never think to take their shoes off
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So it’s not just Derpibooru whose been receiving some scam spammers on forums, I’ve been also receiving daily DM’s on my number by some unknown number about the same thing they’ve been posting here since only this year. That also happens to YouTube, the Social Media, Discord, Reddit, and some online game chatboxes as well.
This is probably perpetrated by some large global syndicate group, it’s really concerning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide