Vent thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This damn phone of mine is pissing me off now. First it won’t allow my contact list to connect to the car’s computer. Fine, pushing the whole phone number is annoying but hardly a hassle.
But now it won’t import pictures onto my laptop. I want backups of my pictures of my cat, but this damn phone ain’t cooperating. So not only if I lose it do I lose a way too expensive device, I also lose my only pictures of my passed baby boy.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I would REALLY like to quit my job right now. My supervisor sucks, you’d need a union to get what you need from management (not likely to happen in Utah, “Right to Work” and all) and the only other guy on my team is a fucking moron who’s always losing valuable tools (only reason he’s been hired is we’re having trouble recruiting right now.)
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
God I hate power outages-especially when they’re unexpected ones.
This is also one of the main reasons why replacing all vehicles with electric ones is a bad idea.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@DragonBoi471
I would never buy an all electric vehicle unless they stopped being so gimmicky (i.e.: Tesla and their need to put all the vehicle controls on one tablet that barely even works.)
I’d personally rather have a Prius than a Tesla. At least hybrids are a fairly decent compromise between gas and electric.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Electric engines need to be implemented as a backup motor.
There’d be a motor that’s charged by the wheels while excessive charge goes to the gas engine’s battery.
It’d have a shutoff point of course, you don’t want that stuff to explode.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Mikey
As bad as Twitter and YouTube are. At least you can appeal your bans if the ban was unjust.
But on Discord. You’re out of luck.
People can easily falsify a report on you if they hate you enough (as happened to one of my buds). You could get swept up in a ban wave if you happen to be a part of a server that went rogue, even if you never partook in said activities that are beyond your control.
As Byte himself here has experienced. There’s little to no recourse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide