Vent thread

Background Pony #E12A
@Beth
Economic growth, it is motivated by fear of competition, and it is cancerous.
I am an antinatalist, and I don’t support reckless breeding!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Modern 1st world “feminists” who always hound at media for “sexualization” and even when there are none are little more than female virgins with rage.
Women versions of Incel.
You’ve just created a new war zone.
Better buckle down and work on a good defense for your opinion.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
People who think they are righteous are always the worst.
I reject the concept of there being anything called “righteousness”, we are all inherently evil. Whether we choose to accept and embrace it or keep it dormant in denial is up to us individuals.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Oh lovely, there are protests forming after Rittenhouse was found not guilty. Yay, another unnecessary extension to this god-awful pandemic.
sigh If I was the president, I would make protesting illegal during times of global health crises.
Background Pony #6A7A
Though Mankind be beset from without by war, plague, famine, death and from within by lust, envy, wrath, pride, greed, Gluttony and all the Terrible uncertainties of the human condition…
Man has conquered his environment and reaches new heights of science and progress every day.
Every day there are thousands of Acts of kindness, charity, love and victory over impossible odds that go unseen and unnoticed. Many will tell you that life is sacrifice and suffering is your lot but it’s bullshit.
You deserve to be happy. The world is full of beauty and Life can be joyous and is so for millions of regular people just like you.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
If you vocally refrain from child birth people will attack your character. They’ll claim you’re not a responcible adult, or that you’re against life.
The world needs more teachers than children, but many people feel like they failed their entire bloodline if they forgo children in their lifetime, when really there is a giant pool of what’s considered your family, and individuals are not that important.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I hate no matter how much i shave and take care of my face, i still get these blasted razor bumps.
I went from multiblade to single, and i still get these friggin bumps. Not as much as before, but still annoying to deal with.
Background Pony #23C8
@DragonBoi471
Unfortunately, that’s gonna further the problem, since by doing that, you’ll cause people to complain about freedom of speech.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide