Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In India, there’s a Congress (liberal) politican called Salman Khurshid who wrote a book complaining about the decline of secularism since the building of the Rama Temple at Ayodhya. Because of one chapter where he compared Hindutva (Hindu nationalism) with Islamism and ISIS, some blokes burned the door of his house and got arrested. They were yelling pro-Hindutva slogans.
In the news articles, the comments are mostly supporting the burners. Some congratulated them as “justice against Islamic oppressors”, while others said “but what about the Muslims killing us for centuries/the Kashmiri killings?!” These keyboard warriors keep deflecting away from their party’s crimes, just like their Pakistani counterparts and their “but what about the US bombings of Muslims?!”
I hate whataboutism! This attitude, and celebrating violence, makes the Hindutvas no better than the jihadis, though less warlike as the latter. That’s also why even I as a Hindu avoid Hindutva: I don’t want to be dragged into a violent mob.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Okay.
Looks like some of you guys are right about there being a politically rowdy BGP brigading people politically, especially conservatives, on the forum.
I do get the feeling it’s a registered user. But I can’t say who of course. But I believe it’s the same person prowling these threads.
Cringe Thread
GG thread,
Brony Cringe Thread
And News Thread.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I know we’ve had this discussion before, but …
There aren’t any reports from you telling us which posts you believe are suspicious. Even a single report, with a link to some of the posts you are concerned about, is all that we need to look to see if this is really happening.
And I’m not really looking forward to the idea of having to actually read some of those threads to see if I can find anything rule breaking or figure out what pattern you are seeing.
So - please report it. All you have to do is make a single report with a couple links to some of the posts you think are suspicious.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
‘Confirming’ that there are people brigading the site without actually reporting the people who you believe are brigading the site is enormously unhelpful and pretty darned suspect. Not to mention a little bit passive aggressive and the whole things smells a little of vigilanteism.
The only thing we want less than people brigading the site trolling other users is users ‘counter-trolling’ the people they imagine are brigading the site.
Report them. Do it now please.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My mother got this lock for her outdoor insect killer and new hose, neither of the keys that came with it work, so it’s just been sitting out there.
We finally got a bolt cutter to get it open, and we succeeded
-In breaking the chest so now it can’t be locked again without drilling a new hole. And we didn’t do much more than scratch the lock.
In retrospect, there isn’t anything in it very much worth stealing.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Pomegranates :P
@Ciaran
Looks like I didn’t have to report the guy. Granted none of the posts that the BGP made recently prior to the deleted one here broke any rules. That’s why I didn’t report them.
REAL SMART of the guy to break said rule just to spite me here.
Seems to have some sort of vendetta against anyone here who expresses certain types of views.
VIOLET OR AMETHYST
If that was either one of you. GET A FUCKING LIFE!
You two must lead a sad existence if being paranoid over the thought of folks with “wrong think” somehow threatens your very lives. And if your existence for some reason hinges on going after every one of them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide