Vent thread

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@WyrmSpawN
I don’t know how or why my computer would be causing that, because no amount of searching tells me. It always shows partial solutions for things related to but not my issue from over a year ago. Hell, one I searched up right now was a question from eleven years ago.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Commune
I always go for people who are friends first.
I don’t get a whole lot of action though, I dream about more casual things.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Looks like I’ll have to buy a new pair of headphones soon. Thursday night something happened to them and now all the sound that comes out of the speakers sounds all muffled, similar to a phone or a walkie talkie. It’s only a matter of time before the speakers quit entirely.
✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Having a meltdown
Oh for fucks sake. If you’re in a fucking train, you fucking wear your fucking mask, you don’t simply go stand in front a group of people and fucking cough like there’s no tomorrow even when everyone’s telling you to put your fucking mask on.
Dear god, some people are plain awful. Everyone was telling him to put the mask but he doesn’t, and he has the golden balls to put on the mask afterwards and then, when he needed to cough, remove his mask to cough because yes.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
You think that’s bad?
I’ve had encounters with drunktards and drug addicts who not only don’t wear masks, but also some and shoot up on on crowded trains with children on it.
If it ain’t illegal to do so, I’d fucking beat their faces to a bruising pulp and drag them out into a station where I’d stuff them into the trash cans where they rightfully belong.
There’s a reason why I despise drug addicts, and I believe they are waste of flesh “lost cause” dead weights to society that ought to be removed.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Not a lot of resources goes towards helping drug addicts anywhere, they’re such a tiny fraction of the population. Nobody realizes how few people deal with drug addiction and how many people come out of it healthy and sane because all you hear is the people reaching out.
Drugs exists because medicine is a staple of human population, but adequate healthcare is not. The cure to addiction is health education that many don’t have access to.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I’ve come to my years long final conclusion that I’m not really much of a fan of My Little Pony these days if I still don’t talk about it like an obsessed nerd even after the whole show had ended. I’m much more rather like a come n’ go type fan when a show or a topic was at it’s prime and/or it’s all based on what my current desire leads me to. I was an Angry Birds fan and when the whole fandom becomes bland, I move on to another, that’s how I found Transformers and it ultimately led me in to this show. Now the last burning ember that fuels the relevancy of my interests on this show has died out. I’m much now of a freakin’ free agent roaming on an imageboard patronizing little girl’s show and talks about non-show related discussions on the forums.
Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing and Vtubers are now kinda like my new world and the grass looks greener there.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I like MMA fighters for the intense fitness and knowledge of the human body.
I like this more than the actual fighting and shittalk part, it’d be cool if they where all diciplined, respectful and silent.
Maybe I’m thinking of wresting being all shit talk, which is kinda cool i guess, it’s like watching a sitcom.
Not doing NNN, i don’t nut very much, but when i do it’s because I want to. It’s not a fitness program that gives super powers, it just means you’ll be distracted by urges that can be taken care of quickly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide