Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
When I’ve gotten to the point where my parents literally had to buy a posture correction device for me, that’s when I know I need to actually start doing something about myself.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@CaptainXtra
I live in the VERY ONLY COUNTRY in Asia that is a christian nation. (All our neighboring countries are either Muslim, Buddhism or Hindu)
I hope perhaps that’ll give you an obvious hint of my origin and if not, then fuck it…

The Philippines

tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I hate it when characters say “there must be a LOGICAL explanation” then come up with a “likely” hypothesis but never went and check.
Like, if a character says:
“Must be some animals” or “Must be the pipes” or “Must be the wind”
without checking their claim, then it’s about as logical as saying “Must be the ghosts” because….
Their “Must be” is a hypothesis. If a character never went to check their claims then said hypothesis has no evidence to back it up. HENCE, if a character is less willing to believe it could have been the ghosts and instead willingly accepts ANY reasons other than ghosts then they’re acting on FAITH than inquiry or investigation.
Goes both ways. I hate the overly superstitious character and I hate the overly skeptical character, IF they never bothered to investigate their claims due to either fear or arrogant dismissal.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@tehwatever
The entire point of these explaining-away tends to be that they can’t spare the time to check out something so innocuous.
I know I’d go crazy if I felt a need to investigate every weird sound around me.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
My mother knows I occasionally buy sardines from my store, so she got some real cheap looking cans that while closed, smell like cat food, and slightly worse when opened.
This shouldn’t make me as upset as it does.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@WyrmSpawN
that’s not the issue.
The issue for me is when a character insist that it MUST BE (insert logical non-ghost explanation or supernatural ghost explanation) and does something stupid, without ever verifying if their claims (which they base their dumb actions on) are true.
Like when a superstitious character says “It’s the curse of the old gods!” and ran away on their own and do something stupid and dies. OR, when a character says “No it’s NOT! the old gods is a bunch of hooey. Must have been the wind” and then does something stupid like ignore obvious warning signs out of arrogance, and dies.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lingering Wyvern
Some days I don’t know why i even leave this house, or fuck, even my room. There’s nothing out there for me.
No solace, no comfort, no just system of risk and reward.
It’s just all shit, from start to finish.
Days like these i feel it better if i were just an insect: A many-legged creature who finds perfect happiness stuck in a dark hole where something tasty occasionally drops in .
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lingering Wyvern
I can feel myself growing less stupid as I do my electrician studying, but damn did i feel like an idiot pouring over calculations to see what I did wrong only to find out i had the answer right the whole time.
Purely because the wording of the question made me give them the wrong data.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide