Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger
I’d leave my girlfriend to go and pray my five daily prayer when I hear the Adhan because I got priorities. If that seems like a problem then I guess I’m part of the problem.
Idk man. You can vent about that sure. I just don’t get it.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

So I’ve been talking with this Albanian girl on Whatsapp for about a week now…someone I’ve been introduced with through family and other relatives. So we’ve been getting to know each other and all that. Lately, she asked when I can visit her in Albania.
I told her that the likeliest time I can visit her is next July, which is when I when the janitors in the school system get a month-long break. However, this upsets her and is asking if I can visit her during Christmas break instead. She feels that next summer is too long.
We’re not engaged, unlike with the last girl where it happened nearly right away, but she wants the engagement to happen sooner than next summer…
This definitely makes me uncomfortable and I’ve let my mom know this. The girl and my mom are basically arguing that the relationship “will get cold” if I “wait too long”, but this is moving too fast. You can’t rush relationships. If time and distance hurts the relationship, it wasn’t meant to be. If however the relationship is strong even with time and distance, it was meant to be.
But of course, this is Albania…where marriage is something you have to do as soon as possible…
Why did I have to be born under such a weird culture?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So, due to issues related to my work and my mothers job, I couldn’t do bloodwork today so I’ll have to reschedule to next week.
In the meantime, I’ll see if getting wart removal cream to see if I can get this bump off. If it works, then I’ll know it’s unlikely to be something serious.
Still no pain or aches coming from it.
Man, this damn spot that’s been living rent free on my hand for around the past month and a half is for making me nervous…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I might be suffering from the early onset of carpal tunnel syndrome on my left wrist.
Guess I need to stop doing the you-know-what fun time in my darkened bedroom or I just need to get a life and hit the gym.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Masturbation is the worst thing for a man, all Google tells you about is women’s health.
No muscles kiss your ligaments goodbye lower back pain excessive bone loss sucks the life right outta ya.
Ever seen what happens to a neutered dog? Good luck at bingo.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I want to become a real life The Punisher. But at the end of the day I’m getting the high chance of turning into a vicenarian John Wick.
Fuck our government fuckup-enduced criminality. We’ll all be stuck in this endless rut of false propaganda about progress in hundreds of years.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Last night, I had what was probably the most visceral and disturbing dream that I’ve ever had in my life.
It was all over the place, going from a lost episode of Phineas and Ferb occuring in real life, to me being Timmy Turner, to being some kind of powerful fighter, to randomly reading MLP fan fiction, then ending off with my Dad saying that he would let my Mom die, and that I needed to accept my place in the family.
I can’t remember everything that happened, but what I do know leaves me extremely concerned.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
…Why does my internet connection goes bad whenever I post something bad, controversial, or being angry on Derpibooru and social media?
Goddamn witchcraft conspiracy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide