Vent thread

Background Pony #58D0
When I get older, I am NOT going to turn into one of those seniors that do nothing but whine about the present and how the past was better. Bellyaching about the “good old days” won’t change a thing.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@xxzxxzxxzzx
Bap! The tea litterally exploded, then the racists guy got taken down and punched a couple times.
Seriously, why do people feel the need to antagonize others like this? All that black dude wanted was to have his tea and not murder someone.
N slur aside, the white guy was just completely loud, aggressive, and touching the other dudes shit.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
“I’m talking to you the way I want to talk to you. If you have a problem, turn off your station. Fuck you.”
~me after a useless survey interview online with a government unit about the 2022 presidential elections
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Hollowfox Jaeger
This is about people with severe anger issues. Sometimes one’s anger naturally dissipates overtime once they’re ignored and left alone.
Like mesself, getting mad over tiny insignificant things on several occasions.
Background Pony #E9D4
Well, not sure offhand, but I definitely try to avoid using it now. Either endearment or not, I really don’t want to bother or anger any African-American I tell that word.
Though I did say it freely before, since I were friends with some African-American guys back in school and they allowed it for me, and also because seemingly Latinos have a slightly more margin than White Americans/Europeans, or atleast that’s what they told me. After a mod warned to ban me for rule 0 by saying it I shoved that word down my arse.
Background Pony #E9D4
TFW when you’re in a country that still beat kids off for discipline and sends kids to work to gain more money because your country has a crapsack economy. Yay
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
It must suck being the Child or Ex of a MILF, knowing that everyone wants to fuck your mother/the lady that birthed your kids into this world.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I can agree with you, since I had awful parents. Mom is obsessed with success (more than I am) and positivity because she used to grow up in poverty, and she got wrecked by her job. Dad’s business was ruined by the lockdown, so he made excuses (“we’re family, we must work together as father and son lah”) to keep eating up my hard-earned money to support his business and drinking.
They love me very much, but they have their own personal nonsense. Now my Mom wants to push me into New Age and Osho bullshit, because she is desperate for positivity after her business failures made her frustrated.
Another reason why I’m sticking to Hinduism, not New Age nonsense - even though hatred of my own parents, for being bastards, would offend the Gods and doom me to hell.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Penguin Dragneel
You do realize that you’re cherry-picking specific instances that not everyone does?
I mean I’m 28 and I think some things were better 10-15 years ago, but it is nothing like those at all.
It is just as bad to cherry-pick and judge all people who say even one thing was ‘better before’ to their opinion.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
To be fair, I do have this “good old days” thing, which motivates me to bring them into the present.
By practicing the better parts of their values (but not stupid things like Manusmriti tortures, misogyny, slavery, human sacrifice, racism, etc.) and making more art based on them and nostalgia. It’s better to take what is good and remake them in the present, rather than make a carbon copy of the past or dream on and do nothing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
99.89% this much close that I will become this site’s very first verified murderer if them fake gangsters keeps messing around some shit all over our neighborhood.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide