Vent thread

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Forgot the one in the chamber?
Nobody didn’t check to see the gun was loaded with a single live ammo… And before you asked, yes; even a blank round can be lethal, as long it’s in close range.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The blank itself is decently safe, but if there is any obstruction or object in the chamber then that basically becomes a bullet.
That’s what happened to Brandon Lee. The blank didn’t kill him, at least the real ones didn’t. They used improvised “blanks” in an earlier scene that looked like real bullets and even had a “bullet” in them. One of said bullet separated from its casing and became lodged in the barrel. When a real blank was fired, the explosion propelled the bullet stuck in the barrel and struck him.
The expanding hot gases of a blank, while dangerous, likely wouldn’t kill you on it’s own. Even pressed against the temple. It’d likely give you a concussion, hearing damage, and a pretty bad burn.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Worst fucking bus transit ever…
I got off of work to get on the bus but by the time I reached the bus stop, the bus already passed my route and it was headed the other way, meaning that I had to wait another hour until it came around. When it did, it was like 20 minutes behind schedule to the point where I almost gave up waiting and when I got on, I had to wait another 30 minutes inside the damn thing while the bus driver told everybody that they had to wait until the other transfer bus arrived. Not only was it freezing inside and night eventually rolled around, but all of us had to endure this annoying sassy Karen who kept talking and talking and kept confusing herself about which bus to take. Didn’t arrive home until two hours later… Fucking hell.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
If anything Family Guy got it painfully right, it’s that we live in a post-joke world right now. We’ve all became hardcore snowflakes.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
If you want to joke that’s totally fine. It’s also totally fine when your teeth get kicked in for talking shit to the wrong person.I personally think we should be able to “take care” of problematic people. Including billionaires, the government, and all the other wastes of oxygen running around…yes, that includes people who are racist, homo/transphobic etc but it’s just a “joke” so they’re excused. I just think something in particular should be done. :)
Kanye West
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
There’s this video of a white dude in a convenience store talking shit to a black man and constantly calling him ‘nigga’. Now, it seemed to me that the white dude was drunk…but that didn’t stop the black dude from busting him in the head with a Twisted Tea lol. I mean the can literally exploded.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@xxzxxzxxzzx
See, the ultimate problem with this solution is that it inevitably becomes too petty and handles false positives as regular positives.
I don’t disagree there are more than our fair share of people fucking things up, but I also know we could never just stop with the ones actually perpetuating the problems, nevermind that we likely won’t agree who those people are in the first place.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

seventh layer of hair
They think they’re gangsters, they’re all a FAKE phony little rag twats with nuttin’ better to d0 in their life but to power trip all over the neighborhood.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Why do people take issue with people singing, or fucking forbid, lip syncing, song lyrics with words they don’t think they should say. The context is that the word is IN THE SONG, stop getting mad about that you have context that shows it is innocent and harmless.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I’m getting a lot of mail ads lately for insurance on things I don’t own and can’t afford. Thank you mail for the constant reminders of this bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide