Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If reports are correct then this Badass fought seemingly terminal bladder cancer since his early twenties and lived to be 93:
The Father of Juicing was no pushover.
Praise be to Jay Kordich and may he be a beacon of hope and strength to all those who face the same grim situation.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I don’t even use Spotify since it’s creation and I hate that app. I evenly hate that app even more because I found out they judge out your music preference and that would easily make me triggered af.
Background Pony #30EA
@Alexk13
lol, I agree, I despite family vacation since I was young, and now in my state of life, that is gone, good riddance.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So it turns out that my punching power clocks in at around 300 psi from my left. Guess I’m a southpaw.
Enough to slay assholes barehandedly. ;)
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Ouch. Was cutting some elm tree branches with a hand saw when my hand slipped and I ran a 1/2” thorn (all of it) into my upper thumb (top down below my fingernail). Had to pull it out with needle nose. Hopefully it didn’t go through the bone. Some pain and it hurts to put use, but will find out tomorrow at the doctor’s what the real damage is.
Background Pony #77B1
>learns about some new twitter drama
>curiously, checks it out
>people bitching about artists drawing things they don’t like
Every time!
Background Pony #E9D4
>sees a random person on twitter upset about some kind of drama
>curiously checks their profile to see if there is a reason
>they link a fucking tiktok video as a reason
Well that alone confirms whatever they’re upset about as 100% worthless nothing that will be forgotten within a week.
Fucking tiktok, man, we’ve been over this, don’t blinding believe everyone on the internet, or in real life, or at all. Don’t even believe me.
Bruh, Twitter drama is why basically everyone hates Twitter I believe. Except for those who add the napalm to the drama.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Why is that this place gets the most activity on the threads whenever I’m at work or off site doing something else? It’s so stupid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide