Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I said i would quit drinking alcohol but i ultimately didn’t.
I cut back enough that my blood pressure is healthy, that was the one thing i was worried about.
I think my problem isn’t physical addiction, but a mental one. I’m not going to get sick if i stop drinking, but i get really bored being underemployed and less than socialized.
On the positive side, the healthcare i’m going through provides social group therapy. I joined an LGBT group.
I’m almost more worried I would be a bad influence to a worst off alcoholic. Maybe it’s not killing me yet, but my mindset about alcohol can be toxic for people trying to recover from alcoholism. I am an alcoholic, the fact I don’t get withdraws doesn’t change it.
I wish it was just easier to get work, but with my lack of employment history the whole world is going to discount me as some wasted loser, when really I’m just bored, and always has been.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I wish I could get into the car talk, but I can’t afford one, so i got no frame of reference. I have positive dreams of eventually owning a nice vehicle, hopefully they aren’t narcissist dreams of infinite power and money just because I want a Mustang or something.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
If you want something cheap but will likely last a while, the Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis (basically the same car) are a good bet. And they’re quite nice, at least the Grand Marquis is.
Toyota Corolla is easily the most reliable car in the world. Not the most fun to drive nor the most luxurious, but sill a damn good car. If you want something bigger than a Corolla from Toyota, Camry’s a little bit bigger. The Rav4 is their “small SUV,” and there’s always the Prius for the hippies environmentally-conscious.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
Oh geez, I’m sorry. I hope it was still on warranty when it went out.
When I first bought my ’96 Corolla in 2007, the seller told me that the automatic transmission was rebuilt 3 years prior and still had 2 years on its warranty. Unfortunately, the transmission started slipping in late 2010 or 2011. I was ultimately forced to trade in for an ’04 Jetta.
P.S.: Do NOT buy a Volkswagen!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide