Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Most traditional “alpha” males these days see it that way.
The very notion of cooperation and compromise is anathema to their ideal view of masculinity.
As is showing emotion, any and all weakness, overt kindness toward other males, an acceptance of setbacks.
It’s like they forgot that the warrior poet was a thing.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Zincy, have you ever gotten ratioed?
Someone as confrontational as you is bound to have at least 1 situation with that outcome.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Not really, but only because I don’t have a social media presence really. Outside of here, the odd YouTube comment, and LinkedIn.
I’m sure if I had a Twitter I’d of stirred up something by now.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Welp, a new Little Caesars just opened up a few blocks from where I work. And I can honestly say that this is the first time I’ve eaten a good Little Caesars pizza.
It won’t last long, though. They will eventually start burning their crusts a little bit like at all the other locations I’ve ever gone to, which is one of my biggest complaints with LC.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I really hate thieves man. Not only for being low life criminals, but whenever they get caught, I have to be the one that puts back everything that they stole. Just pay with money you goddamn cheapskates and if you don’t, then wait until you actually get money. God…
Background Pony #77B1
I hate having to suppress my emotions to spare others, I hate even more having to be put into situations where I need to suck it up and not say a word about myself as it isn’t the topic yet I never get the chance to express myself how I want.
What I’d give to just stop caring about anything or anyone sometimes, I’d be a lot happier if I didn’t care at all.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Ever since coming up to Michigan, my IBS has been really acting up. Maybe my body is super stressed out, or something.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #77B1
“What I’d give to just stop caring about anything or anyone sometimes, I’d be a lot happier if I didn’t care at all.”
This is a trait you can condition into yourself. It’s called sociopathy, lmao.
These kind of people make enemies with everyone else, caring is important to not be a dangerous drag on society.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Oof. Just recently found out that a close friend of comedian Dave Chappelle-a Trans Woman named Daphne Dorman-committed suicide after receiving hate-filled messages on Twitter.
But do you wanna know something ironic? The mean tweets she received came from LGBT activists.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The only site I’ve found that talks about Twitter abuse being the reason was the Daily Mail, the tabloid that once ran a campaign about Tony Abbott being a secret satanist and possible blood drinking freemason.
Needless to say, I’m not entirely sure that their words can be taken as gospel.
Unless you have other sources.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
Twitter will sell out the voices of their content creators for profit. I had to deal with and call out pedophiles and Twitter just shadowbans me for saying the word.
That’s when I fucked the fuck off, started uploading on Furaffinity. Right now I’m less e-social than I ever been, making way more money, just by focusing on regulars, and not slaver websites.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide