Vent thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN
Sounds like it. Someone mentioned this happened right after channels require an authorized email to stop bot spams.
I know what was brought on by apparently a GTA RPer by the name of Hoss, and he got people salty, so they created a bunch of spam bots to try and get him banned off Twitch I guess since they’ll blacklist the name “Hoss”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I wish my dad would stop scapegoating me every time my brothers forget to do some simple chores. I’m the one out of all my brothers that actually does shit around the house, don’t lump me in with those two lazy asses.
Background Pony #E9D4
Mother: I WANT ALL THE X IN ORDER AND IN A LINE BY YEAR, AND YOU HAVEN’T DONE ANY SHIT EVEN THOUGH I’VE TOLD YOU INFINITE TIMES
Me: Shows said X in line and order by year just like asked, evidence that I actually did a shit
Mother: I DON’T HAVE TO LOOK AT ANYTHING YOU DISGRACEFUL FUCK!
Not even an apology?
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Thank you IRS for rubbing my lack of income in my face by sending me a letter about the third stimulus payment despite me not qualifying for it. For a moment i thought i had some hope of income…
Nootnoot
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
Is anyone else here bored of smash ultimate? Single player is absolutely barren to the point I don’t even want to call it an adventure mode. It’s a damn checklist with the occasional boss fight. It’s not a fun side mode like the adventure modes from brawl and melee, it’s a normal match with gimmicks.
And now that the dlc is done, there’s nothing keeping it alive. Clearly it was more important to fit more stuff into the buffet rather than refining what was in there.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
There’s a strong likelyhood that I have a breakthrough covid infection.
Most of my family is sick, including 2 breakthroughs.
Thankfully, due to the power of Moderna, I have no symptoms right now except a slight headache.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
@WyrmSpawN
Not even classic mode is fun like the older games because while it was cool to have each characters route be themed and getting the references like Ryu’s being a straight homage to SF2 and Steve’s being a crash course on a Minecraft survival world, they quickly wore off. Now it’s just the same thing, over and over again, without any variation. Even smash 4, with its even more barren single player content, at least had a varied classic mode where you fought a randomized group of opponents on random stages, that also took dlc characters into account!
But I don’t think ultimate is going to go that distance. Like if a dlc character fits a characters route or spirit battle more than another, like Piranha Plant replacing Ivysaur for the nipper plant battle, or Cloud’s final boss being Sephiroth instead of the hands.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Now that my credit’s improved and my car is paid off, the legalized loan sharks high-interest personal lenders are after me again, trying to get me to sign up.
The tactic they’ve chosen to use: they sent me a check for $1400. If I cash it, I enter into a loan agreement. And the terms are not that great (i.e.: an APR of around 60%.)
Fuck! Leave me alone, Debt! If I need a loan, I’ll shop around for more favorable loan terms! Sheesh!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
It’s been a day or so. Symptoms are relatively minor, only a persistent headache. Both my parents are sick as well, they’re a bit worse off but still extremely mild. As is my uncle whom we believe we all caught it from. He had just gotten his second shot but got sick before it took fill effect. He’s already mostly recovered.
My aunt, however, is unvaxxed and it is absolutely kicking her ass.
There’s the advertisement folks. Get vaxed, have a minor cold. Don’t get vaxed, enjoy the most miserable weeks of your existence.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide