Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m staying away from this site for about a week or two because of how stupid this site is. Just experieced a mood swing from laughing at my deleted post to becoming extremely angry and irate about it when the magnitude of the reason of deletion sank deep into my mind.
Bye.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth
That makes sense. Thing is, I do wanna “mate.” But you is right that I find myself wanting to be more intimate with ppl of any gender whom I find them interesting or appealing, without the sexy stuff.
I literally answered ‘not interested’ to any question revolving around sex or romance, but I ended up getting ‘homosexual.’
I’m sorry for laughing at this, omggg
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@KolpSlack
Asexual doesn’t innately mean Aromantic, and even if they are both known as Aroace, they can still find people attractive in non sexual ways the same way you may find a sunset pretty,
For once I agree fully with you on this.
People really need to get their minds out of the gutter at times.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
I want to be more active here, more active all over the site though, not just venting.
I like the vent threads because it’s a great way to socialize, even if it’s socializing by bitching about random stuff, it’s at least self aware and contained here.
My friend just donated a bunch of money to my business. I want to draw him stuff without over promising. I’m thinking oc x waifu (rarity) would be a good start
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I just watched a 2 minute flash animated video of a woman (the narrator) who pumps breast milk in a bottle for her husband to bring into work so he can drink it during his break.
plot thickens: his boss helped himself to one of his bottles. He likes it, and the Boss now tells him to “keep the fridge stocked” with the narrator’s milk. His coworker raided the fridge and is hooked on breast milk. Now the narrator is basically a literal Hucow who pumps milk for the office.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Now how am I gonna have a daily chat/conversation with my mom and the rest of my family without Facebook and WhatsApp?
We Filipinos are gonna suffer the worst on the receiving end of this destruction because we literally are one of the largest users of that app in the world.

Anyway, from me to Facebook internally:

Also anyway, I waz juzz dropping by here to bomb out my frustrations because of these unexpected incident regarding Zucc’s app since I literally have nowhere to speak out on the Internet about it but here on this god forsaken site. Goodbye and Fuck You. 🤗
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I honestly did not realize that Facebook was down until one of my coworkers told me, I was too busy with work and I don’t even use that site anymore. WhatsApp though I use with my family so that would’ve been more alarming to me.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
My sister had a mental health emergency over the weekend and checked into a crisis center. It was pretty bad, but when I saw her last, she was actually in very good spirits, because she thought she was going to go to a safe place where she could step away from her stresses for a few days and get professional help.
Well it turns out this place was more of a prison than a treatment center. After making her wait four hours Sunday night before admitting her, they wouldn’t let her bring any of her belongings, including clothes. They wouldn’t even let her have magazines or the stuffed animal she brought for comfort. They wouldn’t accept her medication that my mom brought last night, but they assured her that they had an on site pharmacy that would provide all of her prescriptions.
Despite all of this, she still agreed to go through with it because she was desperate for help. Well she didn’t get help. In fact they seemed to do everything they could to make things worse. Despite telling her they had vegetarian options, that was apparently limited to just salad, apples, and ice cream, which was all she ate all day, and wasn’t even allowed to eat in her room (which is next door to a constantly screaming drug addict). It’s unclear if she saw any therapists or doctors at all, but if she did it was only briefly, and there was nothing for her to do all day except coloring books and crayons. There was a problem filling the prescriptions they promised they would get for her, so she went through all of this without her meds. She wasn’t allowed to call home until this evening, which is why we’re only finding out about this now. My mom is trying to contact them to get the medication issue sorted out, but the receptionist has her on hold while they try to find a nurse. We can’t go see her until tomorrow, because visitation is only allowed from 4:00-5:00 Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (and only one person is allowed to visit).
Since she checked in voluntarily, she is allowed to check out any time, but two things are stopping her. First, despite everything that’s happened she still hopes that they’ll actually make time for her tomorrow and give her professional help. Second Medicaid will only pay for it it she spends at least three days in the awful place. Our parents would be willing to pay it, but knowing her that would distress her almost as much as having to pay out of pocket for it herself.
I’m so anxious about what’s going to happen that I don’t know how I’ll sleep tonight, and if it’s this bad for me, I can’t imagine how it is for her.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WatermelonRat
that’s the one thing I don’t like about those mental health places, they’re too lenient with the screaming drug withdrawing people, I would isolate the angry deadbeats from the quietly disturbed and use 3 point restraints more.
One day I had the a room to myself, i was quitely reading the Hunger Games while being nice to everyone. Then next day I get a roomate that wants to fight everyone and brag about doing drugs nonstop (he was a kid, 19 maybe). I think they put the worst kid with me on purpose, figuring i would handle it most peacefully and I did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide