Vent thread

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

After waiting 15 days for a seller on Ebay to ship an item I bought, they tell me it was damaged and offered a refund of less than 1/3 its value. The fucking gall of some people…
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I had my share of first world nonsense:
  • My Paint Tool SAI caused my computer to crash after I overslept and forgot to turn my computer off
  • Had to find a way to update my driver’s, either by waiting forever for Windows to find updates or spending money on scanners to rid malware
  • Sending my computer for maintenance or repairs, dunno when will it come back or what must I erase
  • Two American boomers on Facebook calling it whining just because I was complaining in a writer’s group that I cannot spend money on book ads
Things like these make me tempted to hate capitalism, corporations, and the United States even more!
I wonder if these would make me a communist? I still reject Marxism and I don’t want a Soviet society.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So my friend has shown me that he has downloaded the new build of Deltarune three days ago which has me excited over the possibility that he is continuing the game so that we can talk about it more and share lewds related to it. He has yet to REPLY to me since then. He also never acknowledged my small posts about recent Nintendo Direct which I can believe he sees it as “Eww, Nintendrone talk.” Why do I continue to bother with this guy? He never even finished Chapter 1 of Deltarune fully, like he wants me to just spoil over what happens!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So she’s still seeing the spiders. She really needs to get help. She sprays pesticide all over her room expecting to get something and claims she gets something that conveniently drops out of sight or scurries where we simply can’t see it and doesn’t seem to understand why all her efforts don’t seem to get rid of them, and in fact only seems to make them multiply.
@Background Pony #0659
‘Yeah, that’s what it does.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Lmao so calling people with their overly pimped up Honda ricers are now rendered racist? T’fuckoutta’ere son…!
I just wanted to poke fun of ‘em because their ride looks dumb! I guess this site loves riced up sedans and SUV’s.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
You mean those basketball-sized exhausts? Yeah… what the hell were they even thinking.
Also, putting flashy colored neons under the car, having an overpacked sound system on the back trunk, oversized fighter jet spoilers and pointless decals? …I can’t even, these guys man.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Me taking an online “is yu have the ghey” tests.
“Is you attracted to cute opposite sex person?” YES
“Is you attracted to cute same sex person?” YES
“Is you attracted to cute person who may or may be trans?” YES
“What you think of sex?” I think its cool and totally not yucky.
“You plan on get married?” YES
Result: You is asexual!
Me: Hol up nigga.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide