Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Good jobs here in VA. Plus legal weed, up to 80% alcohol proofs sold, good mix of country and city life, lower taxes but high enough that the roads and grids don’t suck, well above average standard of living.
All in all, a good state.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Virginia sounds cool. Gotta be substantially better than AL. Of course a medical waste dumpster is better than AL.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
We routinely score in the top ten of standard of living, healthcare, education, economic growth, and our proximity to the capital and northern trade spine brings lots of jobs and tourism.
Alexk13

Okay, city council passed a new mask mandate last night.
I’m wary of how well it will be enforced considering the half-assed job they did last year (and that’s being excessively generous).
On the plus sides to wearing masks more often again (besides COVID protection):
  1. It gets dusty when the wind picks up.
  2. Common cold strains at this time of the year.
  3. Flu season.
  4. It’s getting colder, so the mask helps keep face warmer.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I got into a debate with my mom yesterday over weed because one of my cousins has become a full blown addict of it to the point of constantly bragging about it on Facebook. I really hated the argument that she presented where smoking weed will become a gateway to take other drugs, which I feel like is untrue. Just like with say alcohol, you can learn to moderate it and not let it control your life, and it’s really up to you if you want to revolve your time and your paychecks on the ganja, but I highly doubt that one puff means that you’ll end up found with the needle sticking out of your arm.
Background Pony #0659
You wanna know another thing related to FBI warnings i don’t get?
The ways the warnings are worded.
Some use the section 501 text, Some use the 25,000 fine text, and UK companies usually don’t have those two.
Alexk13

Oil company employee came into the store, wanted to exchange tobacco product, he got mad when I told him we need a receipt as proof of purchase, he wanted to speak to manager and/or owner, told him they weren’t in until later and that they’d say the same thing.
People need to stop acting like they own businesses that they don’t even work at.
Background Pony #77B1
Stop telling people who to follow based on what they draw. If you don’t like what someone draws that badly, fucking block them instead of telling others what to do. Useless assholes who don’t do shit but bitch about artists who just wanna have fun.
Background Pony #8CE8
@DragonBoi471
Sounds like a desperate need to go back to the far past.
Sadly we all cannot change what happened.
Only to fix and move forward…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide