Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Terminal Rex  
Like I’ve said over and over again.  
People’s attention span only extends as far as the next hashtag.  
It’s sad.

Remember HONG KONG!? All that empty virtue signaling by western keyboard slacktivists on Twatter TOTALLY helped them.

One of the things I despise are those who act like they care, but they don’t.  
Fucking worthless social media drones.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
That whole shit should have been a wake up call to those dolts that these establishments aren’t for them. But NO, they just continue support them as long as they caress their deranged sensibilities. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

If they can’t do much.  
The least most people can do I can think of is to keep people aware of the stuff.

But NO. Most just simply jump onto the next trending hashtag to bandwagon. Because the most many of them care about is “looking cool” while they pretend to fucking care about shit.

Jumping onto the next hashtag and completely forgetting what they were supposedly fighting for in the previous ones is totally caring about issues.

Either stay commited or stay out
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve never gotten the concept of taking something for granted.

It always seems to translate to not being in a state of awe that something exists, and the only way to get that is to threaten to take it away.

I get it if someone is ungrateful for it’s presence, but if they just ceased to think about it because it’s simply not new or immediately relevant, that’s hardly a reason to think they all of a sudden don’t deserve it anymore. In some cases, it makes the other side look more than a bit insecure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide