Vent thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I’m so sick of seeing this. I’d turn it off, but the only options I get are: “not interested in stories from Nintendo”,“not interested in stories about video games”,and “not interested in stories from Nintendo life”.  
No option to not get stories about PETA bullying people.  
It’s the same thing with PPG. I keep getting recommended 2016 PPG episodes, but if I try to reject them, I only get options to hide stories from or about PPG in general. I hate the 2016 cartoon. There’s way more than just that. But I keep getting it. I hate seeing it. I can hide the individual stories, but then they just come back.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dex Stewart  
The weird thing is, if a such a character existed, it wouldn’t have much problem getting in if it was popular.

But i feel, considering who the request is coming from says their less than pure motives about.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just felt an earthquake moments ago. Then a few minutes later I received an alert message about it.

I wish we have the same early warning systems as Japan. I heard when an earthquake strikes there, their alert systems go off immediately before the quake waves reached a distant specific area where their warning systems had sounded off, the people are already alerted and knew what to do just a few seconds before the quake waves reached their area.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Just had to fix an outlet in the middle of the night.

Damn contractors didn’t screw down one of the screws on the switch box. So when they pushed the box into the receptacle, the common wire was pushed up against a hot screw. Eventually ate through the wire casing, shorted, and knocked out all the lights in my kitchen.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
It really sucks to be an autistic ….  
Although my case is mild and I’m considered “proper functioning” for the most part. Exterior wise, I wouldn’t even appear as one.  
It really has put a damper on my social abilities, even though I know full well how to behave around people  
I have a learning disability  
I have no problem striking conversations with people. But whenever I do, I always have this urge to end it off as quick as possible.  
Nothing against anyone. I just much prefer to be alone most of the time. You can say I’m somewhat anti-social  
I barely have much social life outside of work and family  
Most of the people I knew from school don’t live at my area anymore and I have no clue how to enter into social circles let alone relationships. Nor do I have much motivation to do so.  
Outside the internet  
Also. Most people don’t share similar interests as I do. My family is also used to me not socializing with anyone outside the internet. Therefore if I was to supposedly meet up with someone one day irl. They’d be rather suspicious.

I honestly do wish I could meet up with some of you here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide