Vent thread

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
Fuck Microsoft Edge’s latest update. thanks to it, i wasn’t concentrating & fucking lost some picture i saved using it. it used to be that clearing “downloads” from ME meant the phots would stay on the computer, NOT FUCKING TAKE THEM ALONG WITH THEM!!!!! & i can’t even remember what half of those picture were which makes it MUCH worse!

i didn’t lose ever pic, i just did a few & somehow realised that a few were missing & it’s thanks to the shit update that didn’t even need to be made.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If no one else gets it what’s happening to me, I got diagnosed with tinea cruris for a second time again.

It’s a nightmarish pain and embarrassment for the boys who’s gonna have a hard time explaining to the others why the fuck is this happening to them. Guess lessons learned here, always sanitize yourself.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Fuck Microsoft Edge’s latest update. thanks to it, i wasn’t concentrating & fucking lost some picture i saved using it. it used to be that clearing “downloads” from ME meant the phots would stay on the computer, NOT FUCKING TAKE THEM ALONG WITH THEM!!!!! & i can’t even remember what half of those picture were which makes it MUCH worse!
i didn’t lose ever pic, i just did a few & somehow realised that a few were missing & it’s thanks to the shit update that didn’t even need to be made.
When will people respect the letter X?
FUCKING WHEEEEEEN!
If no one else gets it what’s happening to me, I got diagnosed with tinea cruris for a second time again.
It’s a nightmarish pain and embarrassment for the boys who’s gonna have a hard time explaining to the others why the fuck is this happening to them. Guess lessons learned here, always sanitize yourself.

How do you 3 feel about sports fans rioting?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@CaptainXtra  
Dude, fuck off. I don’t give a fuck about your crap. I’m in alot of pain on my literal balls here and i’m almost one step closer into admitting this into the hospital if this ail doesn’t get better.

You think this fuck is a joke?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

The good ol’ fashioned guava leaf tea pouring according to what my doctor prescribed me the first time I had this effectively solved this problem by a margin.

But the consequences are the endurance of the intensity of the pain.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@KolpSlack

Bleach, in standard concentrations, is a chemical irritant on the skin. And rapidly dries skin that it comes into contact with.

It’s also very basic, and not something you want on weeping sores. As it can cause tissue damage.

Maybe in exceedingly low concentrations it could be safe for skin contact, but I would not recommend it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

…hol’ up

Did I just heard that fucking right…

A GODDAMNED BLEACH?!?!?!?!?! Brotherfucker, you must really have like the maximum IQ of the half of what I have to be that outta your numbminded head.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Welp…

This was a ticking time bomb as a guilty pleasure for myself. Tinea cruris is caused by some fungi called trichophyton and it is most commonly found on the moisture of the thighs and balls, mainly when you always wear wet and tight underwear.

I mostly find myself ending up soaked full of sweat after a hard physical movement and not replacing my clothes immediately because I abnormally sweat more than usual that I ran out of clothes to wear.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov

Would sustained warm water help?

I had severe contact demintitus once (the day I found out I’m allergic to Downy fabric softener) and nice, hot shower water on the skin for a few minutes felt as good as sex.

Granted, a contact allergy is a world different from a fungal infection, but the relief may be similar.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Since bleach is an oxidizer, its effects depend on how dilute it is, with eyes and lungs being damaged by smaller amounts.

It could damage the fungal cream, and get into weak skin.

After bathing dry off, use the fungal cream, and put on fresh underwear. Bleach will make some crisp white underwear nothing can live on.

Might have to take it easy on the exercise until you get the infection taken care of. Hard to fight the infection if you keep all your clothes sweaty.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Zincy  
Just took your warm water advice and soaked it in with guava leaves, it only temporarily eases up the infection but the sharpshooting pain is still being felt.

Right now, I just bought an antibacterial ointment called fucidin to kill the source of infection as well as mixing it with betadine solution.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

So this is rather a scrotal eczema than a jock itch, my dermatologist told me.

My fault for always neglecting my genitals from sanitation. There’s a reason behind this but that’s a topic i’d rather be explaining on the lewd talk thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide