Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Northerners hate winters.  
Equatorers hate summers.

It’s a geographical notion that people wants to live where people doesn’t want to. Just wait till global warming gets even worse.
Background Pony #6A7A
For 70 years they’ve been banging the same old drum and every solution they propose just so happens to necessitate raising our taxes and increasing government power and every 5 years there’s a new deadline we have to do it by or we face global catastrophe. Remember when we passed the point of no return back in 2015?
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mikey  
Nothing I said contradicted or disputed climate change, simply vented the exasperation of working class people at the never ending carousel of doomsaying and fake deadlines constantly belting us around the ears by people who’s predictions and deadlines constantly fall flat.

That guy should be too busy cleaning the rabbit shit off his apartment floor, kicking out the girlfriend he hates so much and paying back the parents who paid for his decade of college to bother berating people venting on a pony site but you never know. He seems to have a lot of free time.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mikey  
For example  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
fullcontent/uploads/2019/09/11-1024x729.png!  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full

And about a dozen more but this comments long enough already. Everyone wants clear air, water and a healthy ecosystem But when you’re constantly proselytizing to others about the imminent collapse of the ecosystem and civilisation with all the glassy eyed certainty of a zealot and are proven either wrong or wildly exagerated by the passage of time, people start to tune you out.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mikey  
Well that’s what I was talking about. And I’m sure Zincy says he does a lot of things.

This guy taught a class.  
full

This chick can host seminars and classes.  
full

So why not a 30 year old brony with the sum of the world’s knowledge at his fingertips?

And either way, Who cares?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Disrespecting culture is often seen as racist.

I think it’s wrong. A lot of people with irrelevant cultures are just antagonizing people now over stuff that doesn’t matter to the modern world, and stuff like religion doesn’t deserve nor is entitled to respect. Basically if you don’t respect someones war culture you’re racist, if a culture fades into obscurity, you’re racist for not bowing to it.

Life is cruel, things die, kings become peasants, and no part of the process cares about nostalgia or feelings.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Beth  
Nothing racist about disliking caste systems or thinking those lip plates and neck rings are weird.

Most people are good and just wanna live a peaceful life, even if you disagree with them on political issues. Most places are modernizing at a decent pace, though not all.

Did you know that even though Iran is ruled by a tyrannical Muslim caliphate, it’s people are the most westernized and modern in the entire middle East? They get around their governments censorship of the internet quite easily.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #6A7A  
Cleaning after a small animal shows character. He has a rabbit?

Relationships coming and going doesn’t say much, except for the fact he’s getting in relationships.

If I paid an arm and a leg for Zincys college, I’d be damn proud.

Also he doesn’t even know you, he’s berating a random global warming denier. Only proof I need for global warming is Nasas atmospheric carbon chart. Atmospheric carbon is 48% higher than it’s ever been pre-industrial, twice as high on average.

@Terminal Red  
Iran? I heard middle eastern cultures have been taking to modernization nicely. TVs, pants and jeans, drifting sports cars, drinking cola etc. I love Malaysia, a muslim dominated SEA country.

Also yeah, we’re allowed to be adverse to little things that look weird, that’s the foundation of culture (looks cool to your people, but not everyone else) I also meant people getting attacked for braids, feathers, not doing a new thing to an obscure cultures expectation. Sometimes people are racists on purpose, but more than likely they just come from a new culture.
Beth

In digital purgatory
You’re denying the legitimacy of crisis, because we already passed theoretically crisis points before.

That should point to the idea that our crisis is bigger it seems, but we have the resources to mitigate our immediate doom. It shouldn’t say that crisis are just sensationalist news.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Also engaging in ego conflict as anon is against the point.

The whole point of being anon here should be that you can read, maybe change your mind, and wipe your hands of it.

I don’t use anon because i know how to deal with ego conflict, but you have the opportunity to wipe your hands and just call it a misunderstanding, but you belt out these verbal punishments to my friend.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Beth  
So the ice caps not melting and mount Colorado receiving record snowfall decades after they were supposed to have melted and other such cases as mentioned above is proof that we’re in even bigger trouble than we thought?

Our resources didn’t mitigate these crisis. They failed to materialize at all.

Climate change is not sensationalist bunk but it’s got a lot of sensationalists riding it’s coattails.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Beth  
I’m not out to punish anyone. I vented. Than a mod says some Rando is gonna give me an earfull and you start putting words in my mouth I never said.

So I’ve learned to take the latest doomsday scenario prediction with a pinch of salt and suspect their intentions. Sue me.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mikey  
Speak for yourself. Are we done? I could give less of a crap about Zincy. I only know all that crap about him because I know random crap about everyone on this site. I’ve been coming here since 2013 so I Damn well should.
Background Pony #6A7A
That is a spooky thought though. Someone you’ve never met and may be half a world away may know more about your personal life the last 10 years than some of your close friends.

Creepy.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Background Pony #6A7A  
What?  
I’m just going off of what he’s said on this site. If you paid more attention you’d see all of the stuff he’s said about his life. Maybe he shouldn’t be doing it but oh well.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mikey  
I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about in general. No one here intentionally knows all this stuff about each other. Its just a byproduct of all of us coming here for so long.  
For instance, I use to know a fair bit about you because we had a conversation back in 2014 about why we joined the fandom. I’ve forgotten most of it though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide