Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Vent thread

Background Pony #2600
I don’t think I mentally grew up beyond the age of sixteen or fourteen.
Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Got an email from Comcast informing me that I’ve used up 75% of my monthly data.
I thought they were waiving data caps for the duration of the pandemic. I guess not. Bastards!
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
God, many of the characters in my own dreams are stupid.
I warn this guy to not open a door because obviously nothing good will come of it but he totally ignores me and gets his head blown off after opening it.
Anyone else have those dreams where everyone in it makes stupid decisions?
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Boy, the TF2 community is overdosing on stupid pills. First they tried starting a boycott against Valve to make them work on the game again, and now we have YouTubers like WAMO fearmongering people by saying the bots infesting casual mode will never go away.
What these numbskulls don’t realize is that Gabe Newell himself recently said in an interview that Valve has plans for a new TF2 update and that they’ve taken notice of the Casual Mode Bot Crisis and are working to remedy that issue.
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Love Is On The Way
I hate how my computer loses its charge so quickly. Even when I first got it, the battery life is pretty abysmal, draining about 3/4ths of it in about 4 hours or so. It’s supposed to be a work computer, aren’t you supposed to have long lasting batteries for you know, work and typing and all that crap?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~