Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
So people don’t care about you, so you don’t care about them? They’re going to freak and fumble, then ,maybe you might realize this isn’t society, it’s just you. Being alive is so much bettter than overdosing.

We’ll forget you, dude. we’ll forget and leave behind people that suicidide. we did it before anyone knew what our fate could be, , I implore you you to look in the eys of anyone who sees life in any different ways. If you want us to remember more you have to stay alive some time.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

2 weeks quarantine was okay, bought some fresh food afterwards, but then had to go to the hospital for a week and all the fresh food is now spoiled.

What a waste.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Damn that guy who called out of work today and I had to cover for him. I wasn’t gonna work at all today but I had to cover him for almost the entire afternoon and now I’m pretty exhausted.

@Beth  
I think you replied to the wrong person
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So whenever I’m finished eating a full course meal I get severe headaches and can’t breathe properly.

I also nearly passed out taking a short walk.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
@Beth  
Fuck… shit…

Dude i’m only 24 years old to start with an onset of Diabetes. How is this even possible.

You see, since the start of this pandemic, i’ve developed an unstoppable habit of binge-eating every single midnight. Ranging between fatties and calories which keeps my satisfactory while watching / browsing the Internet at most times. If I don’t eat, I get hungry badly and it’s disrupting my will to sleep. And if I’m full, It’s like i’m being compressed by a heavy material on top of me when I lie down on my bed trying to sleep. Also maybe because of this habit I’ve been waking up every single day with a severe headache main due to having an insufficient ammount of sleep. (My sleep duration has been decreasing drastically also since the start of this pandemic from my usual 7-8 hours to no less than 5 hours.)

Now, i’ve been trying to combat this habit by eating dietary food like crackers, lessening what’s keeping me up all night, figuring something that would exhaust me to sleep instead of wasting my time hanging around you guys and shitposting anywhere on the Internet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide