Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I want a last conclusion from you guys that since adblockers are allegedly working against popups on a YT video on someone else’s side, could it be possible that my phone system has been corrupted?
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
To be truthful, it really does bum me out when i do something or create something, or if i have an idea pop into my head, etc, and it gets completely ignored. Like gee okay. Seems like what i did was a waste of time. Like can i at least get a “Hey, good job on this” even critique would be much appreciated. Just being flat out ignored honestly hurts.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A pox upon every last fuckfaced panic buyer who has driven what should have been a minor blip into a full blown crisis.

50 some percent of gas stations in VA are out of gas. Not because of the shortage, but because of people panic buying in fear of a shortage.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Wait.  
You can make this into an excuse to not show up to work.

“can’t drive. outta gas”  
“well, take a cab then!”  
“they ran outta gas, too”
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I brutally murdered and diced something into pieces[sic]with a butcher knife because I’m pissed off for no apparent reason once again.

Such a perfect anger management treatment they advised to me. 👍
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
A studio apartment in my area I was kind of interested in suddenly increased its rent price by $100.

Guess I’m definitely moving away from the Provo area when I move out of my parent’s basement.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Feeling these skull-piercing headache maybe due to listening in earphones in max at 24/7.

…and of course, I feel like coughing blood because i’m possibly anemic due to this insomnia.

I’mma head off to bed now. 4:44 AM
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I think I heard the best description of 2020:

“2020 was basically looking left and right before crossing the road, and then getting hit by an airplane.”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I have a hard time watching people I like crap on things I like to watch. It makes me want to crawl in a hole and die.

And for those wondering what my comment is about, I’m referring to one of Cr1tikal’s recent videos. Seeing someone I like crap on a show I like makes me feel empty inside.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Holofan4life  
Why is it that the more time you spend as an internet personality the more annoying you become?

Must be because you have a crowd of really dumb people following you around all the time. And not having a real job.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
“Every character is either a dumbass, a cunt, a jobber, or any combination of the three” This is the greatest plot ever made. I never watched RWBY.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide