Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Picture lots of butter, ham, and corn.

Sawmill gravy and biscuits, shrimp and grits, glazed ham, country ham, chicken and dumplings, those sort of things.

Unhealthy as all get out, but damn good.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Is Nature really innocent?

Like even without humanity wrecking stuff up it can cause destruction just fine on it’s own.

Earthquakes, Volcanos, Tornados, Tsunamis, etc…
Background Pony #6A7A
@Dex Stewart  
Transitioned did he? That’s a popular trend these days. Imagine going through all that trouble to finally see some Gash but your gut blocks the view.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well my graphics card is off for repair, but that will take a while, so I said fuck it and managed to snipe a used Zotac Extreme GeForce 1070 for $600 on Ebay. I’m taking a big risk especially since there won’t be a factory warranty, but New ones are well over a grand now and I refuse to pay scalper’s prices for one (my 5700XT I got brand new for $380 last year is now selling for 3 times that USED. New is 4 times what I paid).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide