Vent thread

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
Wind: who to annoy today? oh, that guy! makes my just opened car door whack other car’s mirror Wind: lololololol
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
MSG doesn’t have any negative effects whatsoever, both the sodium and the glutamate is freely used for cellular processes, and high sodium intake can be balanced by adding more water. Occurrence of headache is not greater than a placebo, and MSG shows up naturally in fermented foods.

glutamate is the primary excitory neurotransmitter, of which adrenaline, dopamine, seratonin and histamine are based on. mono sodium glutamate taste really good to us, but glutamic acid kills insects by exciting them to death.

I heard something about wax being on the actual noodles for preservation, but it will go right through you, some of it might be converted by bacteria.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Beth  
I’ve gained alot of weight due to this pandemic alone judging from the size of my stomach today. Prolonged exposure to that msg will have it’s long term effects on my health such as Obesity, Metabolical problems, Diabetes, or even Heart failure. Let’s say the onset of those conditions will be at my 40s.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
it takes a lot of salt, and lack of fresh water to cause heart problems from salt alone.

The noodles might not be sus.

Beer is high in carbs and makes people lazy, soda is too. got to get that fresh water. I wonder if you can get your diabetes reversed, that’s probably the biggest issue.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Oh I had to quit drinking because of my blood pressure. I mean I still have drank, but its just been isolated beers. Alcohol inhibits nitrous release in the endothelium, causing blood vessels to tighten too much. Heart already has a hard time just beating harder in response to the low blood oxygen.

Heart disease is what alcoholics really have to worry about. That and coming off of heavy benders too fast, DT is deadly, often from its heart complications.

My blood pressure dropped a lot when i stopped drinking, well back into healthy ranges, and even lower than that.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Beth  
Oh, I’m sorry you had to do that. Alcohol is one of the delights of life on this world, and I’m sorry that you had to give it up. I’m happy that you can still have some from time to time, though.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I now hate fashion designers simply because they’re so picky about food and they hate anything that’s fried.

Lemme tell ya, when this pandemic is over, I’m gonna (silently) flip the bird at every fashion designer I see.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Yeah, I suppose rapid onset decay forced by the delusional and banked by greedy elites counts as changing.

But you keep that shit out of my [REDACTED]
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide