Vent thread

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Holy fucking shit. I’ve never been a bright person, but this latest fuckup is truly epic even in my books. Holy fuck.

Someone here should I dunno, permaban me and delete everything I’ve ever posted here as a punishment. I fucking deserve it. No, I couldn’t even read the simplest possible instructions before fucking up.

I just can’t believe how utterly stupid I am. Again. There is no help for me. Just failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Until the end. I’m already on the edge because of everything going on in my life and now this.

FUCK
Background Pony #6A7A
It’s good to know that no matter how bad a time you’re having there’s always someone getting it worse than you.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Other people wasted their Fridays (they weren’t even supposed to be at work today) waiting for me to show up and then I can’t even do that. Because I can’t read instructions. I can’t check the fucking schedule. They waited there, for hours, for me. And no, I could not do even that correctly. They went back home and I embarrassed myself, again. Now I have to wait until Monday to fix this. I will never ever ever ever go back to that part of the city again once I go there on Monday.

It was the final fucking straw. I can’t take it. Everything has gone fucking hell in the past four weeks. Not a single happy thing has happened to me except the Preehub thing, that was fun. I don’t remember the last time I’ve slept a full night without worrying or being too angry.

I’m sorry. I’m a fucking useless emotional wreck. I worry about irrelevant things. I spend more time reminiscing about what was, than planning how to make the future better.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@JP  
It’ll pass. Whatever you’re feeling right now will pass and you wil feel better.

Nothing lasts, good or bad. Keep picking yourself back up and look out for your own self interest. If you’re so unhappy that it’s starting to affect your physical and mental health, perhaps it’s time to make some changes in your life.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I had my final entrance physical for the police force and tore a muscle in my quad during the Illinois agility test and failed it by less then a second. Over a year of prep, passed the psyche, aptitude, interview, first physical and I screw it up by overtraining for two weeks straight before the final test.

They’re giving me a second chance in a few weeks when a doctor can confirm my leg is better, so it’s not over yet. All that’s standing between me and the academy is 8 microseconds.

Still, it’s a massive mind screw that Trying too hard and pushing myself past my limits actually screwed me over.

You have to train smart as well as hard.
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Terminal Red  
It’s just that I disappointed so many people today. It was a simple, done deal, paid in advance and all. And I didn’t show up until two hours after it was over. By then it was too late, everyone had left. And they even sent me a reminder to show up. I read it but I still fucked up.

Just like everything else I do. A failure.

And a week from now, there’s going to be another set of failures. I know it already. Something will fail and then I’m stuck with so many problems it’ll take months to sort them out. If they can be sorted out. I’m so insanely afraid.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@JP  
You sound like a pussy. Deal with it like a man. Accept it, deal with the consequences, apologize and move on. Everyone is afraid but you’re only a loser if you let it stop you.

You’re going to screw up again. Probably many times. That’s life. Don’t stop, keep learning, improving and moving foward. If you hate yourself and call yourself a failure then you make it true.
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Mikey  
No, I actually went there to get some important things, only to find the doors locked. Only then I realized how badly I screwed up.

@Terminal Red  
I call myself a failure because I am a failure.
Background Pony #E9D4
@JP

I’ m probably just a broken record of the bunch in here, but I agree with Mikey and Terminal Red; you gotta admit your mistake, learn from it, apologize/make up for it, and keep going ahead in life, getting stuck on a past error like you’re doing right now it’s only going to make everything worse in the long run.

I’ve been on the same situation where I just made a colossal clusterfuck of a mistake and i felt terrible about it. But I found out that I just needed to learn and go forward instead of fixating on it and provoking self hate.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Penguin Dragneel  
They’re probably the same parents who watched the Hanna-Barbera cartoons when they were kids and thought nothing of it despite most of the characters being the same.

Either way, if they didn’t clarify on what they mean by “different”, then it’s best of you ignore them cause clearly they weren’t trying to give you advice on how to improve.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide