Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I swear to God that the entirety of the management at my workplace is not only incompetent, but also tone deaf. They gave me THREE mainframe orders when they know I can only do up to two by myself in a single 8-hour period…even when combined with all my other responsibilities. They seem to avoid overtime at all costs, even if it means my own supervisor pulling some of her (big fat) weight. (They even actively avoid talking about overtime.)I get that paying me overtime eats into the company’s profits, but I’m doing almost twice as much work since I lost a valuable coworker 9 months ago. I deserve a little extra money in my pocket for all the bullshit I’ve had to put up with.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@tehwatever  
He did tell me that instead of getting the vaccine, he’d rather get a natural immunity from it. I didn’t ask anymore cause frankly I didn’t want to lose anymore brain cells, but I have a feeling he would’ve said that he didn’t want to get sick from the vaccine from what’s inside of it or something.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Myoozik  
Bravo! He the guy who reads the labels and see if it’s got gluten or traces of substances he can’t be consuming out of principle. An agreeable position, why not. It all is on whom he trusts, really. If a guy he trusts tell him the vax are safe and recommended he’d prolly take it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Would you blame me for wanting this world to end with this bullshut going on all the time? Because I’m constantly thinking about it, and I’m struggling to fight it, but it’s fucking hard.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
Life is a koi fish. You can’t have the good without the bad, just as the light without the dark. When there is order, there is chaos.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So we have another record breaking Super Typhoon with winds up to more than 300 kilometers per hour once again but this time, it formed in the most unusual date and time because typhoon season here kicks in mostly starting at June to December.

I’m still unconvinced people believe that global warming is real. All the bad things in the past are becoming the new normal these days I guess.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I swear, if by the end of this semester I find out that I got a terrible final grade in my math class, I’m just gonna give up on college altogether.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

Let me tell you a story.

I have two masters degrees, several publications, and am relatively respected among my peers.

I ran solid D’s in math during High School. I had to retake Algebra 1. I took physics and dropped after two weeks.

Trust me, a few shitty HS grades won’t sink you.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
Too bad that can’t be said in college. I have a few shitty college grades and I’m pretty sure that’ll ruin my chances for any higher learning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide