Vent thread

Background Pony #4144
A V-tuber sang a cover of a song I like, and now every single YouTube upload of the original song is getting copyright takedowns, because the record company smells money on the table. I really don’t get the mentality of the people who are like “Is anyone else here because ‘e-celeb’ used this song?! Forget vibing to the actual song, let’s all shit up the comments with references to them! rofl XDDDDDD”.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
My friend is still in a rough spot right now, but things are starting to get a bit better for him. I’m starting to miss him hanging out in a Discord group I’m in with another friend of mine.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@CaptainXtra  
/pol/ may have planted the first seeds in that conflict that caused it to bloom, baiting Tumblr to attack.

Overall though, yes it was, I’ll admit simpler times. Nowadys raids like that don’t happen (well,I know one smaller chan that did). Petty online warfare and drama has lost its any of its playful edge and even the most mild drama can explode into some abuse, pedophilia or a hot cultural topic.

@Zincy  
When my father got the shot he was in the worst pain of his life. Not sure where you are at but I hope it gets better soon.

@Flutter_Lover  
Glad it went through. Hopefully it won’t be a strain on your bank account.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
It’s super busy at work and it’s not even the busy season. We’d hire more people, but they don’t want to work because they’re still scared of covid (or so my boss tells me). Pussies!
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Goku Black  
They should get vaccinated instead of fearing their pants off all the damn time about COVID. What a bunch of dumbasses. This is why I officially lost all hope. This is why I think this pandemic will never end, because of the non-stop COVID fears that everyone is still having, and a lot people are not doing a damn thing to help each other out. Seriously, is getting vaccinated really that fucking hard? God the world is so broken and useless. Unity never exists. My friend was right. Humanity really is a curse. I’m taking a break.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
It’s so annoying to hear people go off about how the government is forcing them into lockdown.  
It doesn’t stop them from going about their routine like normal. They go to the grocery store, complaining about having to wear a mask,they go to work,and it’s not even like they have kids around to deal with because school is still going on. I see the school bus every weekday.  
Even if there is a lockdown,no one fucking follows it,they just complain that it was suggested.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide