Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Since the stupid stuff thread couldn’t find out any answers to my urgent question, figured I should’ve posted this one here instead.

~

I don’t know how to use / or how Reddit works.

Now I know what you’re probably thinking, you’re thinking that I’m such a hermit or I’m living under a rock for being limited to browsing sites like Facebook, YouTube, Derpibooru but not other sites like Reddit, Quora or probably even Discord.

Yeah i’ve heard of those sites before but I keep ditching it due to getting used to sites i’ve been into for many years.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
What is Reddit?  
Reddit is basically a huge forum. It’s divided into smaller subreddits, each encompassing a different topic. To get posts from them, you just join the subreddit. Each subreddit has its own set of rules which you can read on a side tab. Over time, you’ll have a lot of them and your feed (the mainpage where you see the posts) will be diverse as heck.

Posting  
If you want to post something, you first pick the subreddit relevant to it. You got a meme? Go to r/memes or even r/dankmemes. There’s a lot of different subreddits relating to memes and they get niche too. I personally like r/HistoryAnimemes, which is a subreddit for anime memes that make fun of real-life history.

Flair  
When you post, you might need to set a flair to that post. A flair is basically a hashtag that works in that subreddit only. It’s a way to label and arrange posts in a clean manner and has a variety of options. If you join a subreddit, you can even flair yourself, which appears next to your name on that subreddit.

Some subreddits also have karma requirements, which are fake points you get by using Reddit and involving yourself. These requirements exist as a countermeasure against spam bots but you can gain karma by going to the various karma-free subreddits and posting/commenting.

Awards  
Awards are basically badges that cost real money and you give them to posts/comments that you like. The receiver gets recognition and even perks. There are many different awards and some subreddits even have subreddit-specific awards. These are usually in large subreddits.

If you have questions, ask Holo. He’s a mod there.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Scrabbleman  
I tried posting something on r/whatif a year ago but they told me I need to verify my account for it to be fully posted since I chose a random unofficial email there instead of what I actually have.

Think I’ve forgotten what my name was there.

I got tempted to post something in there again to help identify some strange insect I snapped yesterday but I forgot how the site works again.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
If you’re going to post something about insects, try looking for an insect-based subreddit. Just Google search them or use the site’s search engine. Once there, check the rules first and then post in accordance to them. If you break a subreddit rule, they’ll just remove your post so you won’t have any feedback.

Also, you should make an actual account, verified and all. No one likes throwaways.
Sanagi 蛹
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Can I kill myself? Everytime I had a chance in life to do something of course people would react badly about it.

I want to end it all instead of unleashing it to innocent people. Like I want to die by COVID fo good measure, or worse. I’m born in a bumfuck backward place (outside US, thats quite a hint) and nobody will miss me anyways, like they WILL even cheering I can guess by a mile.

Why monsters prosper in this world? Maybe if im being a piece of shit like yarears ago I’ll probably have a better chance in life, because thats what this world for, right? Exploitation everywhere.

I don’t have anything to lose anyways. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Sanagi 蛹  
I feel obligated to say that I do not support your decision to kill yourself, even if I infer from your post that you’re absolutely rock bottom.

Hey, I’m rock bottom too. In fact I’m digging straight to the core of the earth.  
Since I gots nothin 2 lose anyway, I’ve decided to do what I love everyday, and feel every pain so every comfort feels like a luxury.

Like you I refuse to exploit other ppl. Maybe this world aint made for you and I. BUT, you CAN still make it big and be prosperous without exploiting other ppl and be a good person.

Go talk to Ciaran and Zincy. Please. These two lads are top tier amazing dudes wise beyond their years. One of them’s a bonafide genius superhero I think. They’ll deconstruct your problems and gib you solutions proper good.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
When I got on DeviantArt today, this stamp popped up onto my page it was called I’m White and I don’t like White Lives Matter. Their is now a “White Lives Matter” group that was founded by triggered “White Supremacist” who are infuriated by the creation of “Black Lives Matter”.

Well I saw this coming a mile away after “Black Lives Matter” came into existence. Now its only a matter of time before a group composed of “White and Black” people come together and form “All Lives Matter”.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
You know shit’s bad when I, a self-proclaimed antisocial anarchistic savage bloodthirsty lunatic fringe are struggling to “outmood” my younger brother in terms of our current status in life.

He’s a bigger Squidward than I am.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Stormed like fucking crazy earlier when I was at work, my shoes were completely drenched and it felt miserable walking in damp socks and shoes.

@Scrabbleman  
Ah, Splatoon. I was talking with someone who used to be associated with it and they told me about the horror stories of it, including an instance where a well known user approached her to draw an NSFW image of him and his underage girlfriend having sex.

But yeah, that can easily applied to any fandom really.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
My god, remember last year with the asshat on Facebook claiming to be a CIA “agent” with knowledge that an asteroid was coming in a few months?

Obviously, he was full of shit.

Same thing happened on 4chan last Monday on the /x/ boards, (instead of a CIA Agent he claimed to work for a very large telescope), and ultimately he said that NASA would reveal the existence of a doomsday asteroid and supposedly a plan to stop it or save humanity this last Friday in a huge press conference.

(PS. He even went and made fake ass documents prior that rightfully got torn apart by 4chan detectives who quickly found shitloads of flaws with his claims and formatting in said documents.)

And guess what?

NASA said nothing about an asteroid.

And then the /x/ board’s user base started gaining some sense of brain power as they started to mock the OG OP.

But it’s likely that hoaxer asshole will be back next week with more bullshit to spout out.

Unfortunately and eventually, there’s probably gonna be another one of these fuckers with a doomsday claim again sometime soon.

We need a law that targets fucks like these.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide