Vent thread

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
You cannot just say the strength of your evidence is low or high in a fucking research paper

Give me a damn effect size, or a correlation coefficient, or a p value, or some damn factor analysis. Hell, give me a damn Chi.

It is lazy as hell to just say the evidence was weak or strong and give me no fucking math to support that.
WyrmSpawN
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Abandoned By Hope
I haver deep concerns and nobody but bullies, crybullies, psychopaths and sick-headed sycophants to bring them to.

Outlooks grim.

Should you find yourself without me one day, i only ask that you forget me fondly.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
"THE MLP FANDOM IS HORRIBLE!!! ITS JUST NAZIS, HORSEFUCKERS AND PEDOS!!!"

You tried to get a Japanese artist to commit suicide because they got the skin tone slightly lighter than canon.
ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Gone for the month.
If I wasn't buying a bunch of Mexican music from Wal-Mart I'd have a lot more death metal.

Best Buys is way out in ghetto Kingsville and I don't know where to find music in this town.
Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black
I'm constantly surprised that people who buy vinyl actually listen to it. I guess I'm just a cd guy. The only records I listen to are a couple that I don't have CDs of.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Olden World - An ongoing fimfiction Audiobook

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~