Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@DragonBoi471  
See, this is why I use Edge.

Same Chromium engine but more optimized, saves memory and you can even enable sleep mode to save even more memory. Basically, when you don’t use a tab for a certain period, that tab sleeps (aka freezes anything function on it) until you reopen it. So no more tabs running in the background for no reason.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I lied. I’m just hungry for attention around here.

There’s no such thing as swab mobile in this country so far.

My body just suddenly went fatigue and feeling of chills, cold, fever, and sore throat after cleaning my disgusting bathroom all by myself and now at midnight, I suddenly feel alive and kicking ass again.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
4chan users are good at uncovering secrets and mysterious events but they also have a habit of lying about things too.

What is the most infamous myth started by 4chan users you can recall?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Flutter_Lover  
This might be related to taking multivitamins with painkillers, as per asked in another thread.

Don’t think so, unless he washed it down with alcohol.

@CaptainXtra  
I don’t think that’s a question that can be answered anywhere but 4chan itself.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I can’t believe it took me an hour and a half to find one source for my research paper. I would expect EBSCO and JStor to have them ready for me but no, I had to keep looking and looking and going through different keywords just to find one damn source among a sea of useless ones that have nothing to do with my topic.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Lingering Wyvern
I had an unusual five days off at work on my schedule.

Now it’s been changed to not only a six-day streak starting tomorrow, but i apparently had work yesterday, when it was still blank. But nobody from the store called me to ask why i didn’t come in.

I better not get points for this shit.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@WyrmSpawN  
That’s my biggest fear for my job, having something like that happen to me and getting in trouble for it. If I can remember, something similar happened to a coworker I was starting to get used to and she got taken off the schedule for no reason.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide