Vent thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well that’s one con gone for good. Topcon Pop Expo in Topeka is indefinitely cancelled due to the virus, and may not come back.  
You can bet it won’t be the last con to close down for good.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I hate myself entirely. I hate myself because I’m the reason I’m too mentally unstable because of daddy issues and unable to exercise self discipline to reassure myself of an inadequate piece of shit I am. I’m not good for this world and I want off.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@WyrmSpawN  
Come down to PSL if you like bars and parks, we can hang around. Nothing else to do other than play Basketball and work out at the gym. I think there’s a museum or two just outside of town, too.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Some inbred sperg-lords on /v/ have organized a fake harrassment campaign against Vinny, of Vinesauce fame, seemingly just for the fun of it.

Creating fake sexually explicit emails utilizing some Vinesauce memes. Memes that, btw, weren’t a thing when the apparently 4 or 5 year old emails were a thing.

Shit like this makes it hard for actual victims, and hard to catch actual predators.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Fucking irritation coming from behind one of my ears.

Well, it only really feels annoying when you put pressure on it like most pimples.

My dad says it’s a cyst and I’m inclined to believe him but I know my mother is an expert at identifying what kind of lumps occupy the skin.

Hopefully it’s not something more serious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide