Vent thread

Sanagi 蛹
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Maybe bit touchy topic that’ll ruin some fun but I find the PHub April Fools Joke feels bit concerning considering what happened with the PHub in the past months.

Basically being hit by myriad of lawsuits and allegations so much that PHub removes ALL of videos not coming from verified / premium accounts. Basically consists to about 83% of all videos.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Guys…

My phone is finally showing some signs of dying…

Just like my previous phones, it suddenly lagged and crashed that I had to restart the whole system but before that, it showed some suggestions about a Yes or No situation OS update but if I do so, it has a risk of damaging the system so I had to choose the latter and restart instead.

My phone successfully restarted but a couple of hours later, the phone crashed again and I had to deal with the same matter again.

Now i’m anxious about it happening anytime soon. I have had this device running for 2 years.
Background Pony #0F76
@Myoozik  
Sources of your previous profile pics? (I think I saw one with an MLP character staring into soul???)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Even though my professor extended the current module test to another week, I still don’t feel ready because the material is just way too friggin complicated for me. What is there to gain for me for finding about z-scores and confidence intervals, I’m not gonna use this shit later in life, not with the profession that I want to go. The ending of April can’t come fast enough.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide