Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Me: work 6 hours straight in the kitchen without rest, making 48 servings of bread all on my own

My brother: Are you even taking this seriously?

ffs
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
I know it’s trash but I’m always willing to get McDonalds when I want something really cheap. Can never go wrong with a McDouble

Only place recently that’s been screwing with my order has been Pieology, which has only been happening when I’ve been getting delivery :/
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Back when me and my brother were attending community college (2013-2014), McDonald’s was serving 4 different types of McChicken sandwiches; my personal favorite was the Bacon Ranch & Cheddar one. Oddly enough, even though they were discontinued, the McChicken wrapper still has the names of the variants printed on it.

I kinda wish they brought `em back.
Background Pony #E9D4
I just heard a documentary about social classes and said that people from the lowest classes (Like me) statistically won’t “upgrade” to higher classes during their whole life and, if they even manage to accomplish such a extreme feat, they won’t even be able to keep that class forever since statistically they’re predetermined to be tossed back to their low class or worse by society. And that there were many researchs all over the world that proved this theory. except in European countries like Norway, where the differences between social classes weren’t that sharp.

I’m seriously worried about my future rn.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I imagine it would have blown over completely if not publicized.  
Oh, people would have gotten mad, but they would get over it for the obvious reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide