Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

@WyrmSpawN

Also, not all rednecks are that kind of trash. There’s plenty of folk that have redneck tendencies, or are full blown rednecks, and aren’t trashy hicks.

As for your question, Cap, yea I’ve had quite a few encounters. Ever watched a bunch of hooded men burn a cross? I have.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Born and raised in the deep south here, a few light hick tendencies myself despite best efforts. Plenty of good people and plenty of absolute trash in these parts; the latter of which I try to avoid at all costs.

I’d prolly be more fit for some more northerly states but I’d probably freeze in the winter and there’s probably much less okra there
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
The ATM machines are down it looks like. Don’t know if this is exclusive to my area or if it’s a nationwide thing but when I went to two different places to buy some food, they said that the machines weren’t working and that cash was only being accepted.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Scrabbleman  
Like whatever you want. If it upsets someone remind them it’s just a videogame and perhaps they should try getting a life.

Personally, Link is Zelda’s knight and she, his lady. Their relationship should be one of deep friendship and loyalty but remain platonic.

But there have been so many incarnations of the characters who knows.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Here we go again…

I was just told by society for the first time of this year to cut my fucking hair.

Year after year.

Yeah, this is a typical metalhead problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide