Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I haven’t watched the 2017 movie too. I actually wanted to go to the theater, but I ain’t got no irl friend.

Were I to go alone, ME, a grown ass brown-asian muslim man sporting khalabeeb-looking beard walking up to the ticket scanner guy be like “My Little Pony.” No. Hell fucking no. That’s not counting walking into the theater filled with kids and their parents. Nah fam I ain’t risking that shit.

So I pirated it. But I admit I never finished it either. The lack of Starlight Glimmer kinda got me less excited.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I kinda wanted to go with the local pone group but that had essentially died by 2017; went at like 11pm opening day with just my fiance and her sister and we were alone in the theater. Less awkward than it coulda been.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I still think the franchise wouldn’t be niche If not for the fandom drama. And I always stand by it. If not, the new movie would still be in theatres instead of Netflix.

Fans come and go all the time and quality decline happens (unless you’re Trey Parker & Matt Stone), but still.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

btw I’m still salty that The Glimmering Starlight didn’t become the NEW protagonist thanks to y’all FANS. ye I’m still holding a grudge.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Theaters are struggling massively rn so little surprise. Shame, as I’d love to see it in theaters, but the pandemic has done a number on that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Count Adramélekh Sear
I haven’t watched the 2017 movie too. I actually wanted to go to the theater, but I ain’t got no irl friend.
Were I to go alone, ME, a grown ass brown-asian muslim man sporting khalabeeb-looking beard walking up to the ticket scanner guy be like “My Little Pony.” No. Hell fucking no. That’s not counting walking into the theater filled with kids and their parents. Nah fam I ain’t risking that shit.
So I pirated it. But I admit I never finished it either. The lack of Starlight Glimmer kinda got me less excited.

Absolute same reprocussions from me as well mate! Uhh… but i’m kinda of a rare case, it goes like this: I was absolutely hyped and fangasming on the 2017 movie as far back as late 2016 and when it finally premiered thru cinema, I was eagerly wanna see it through the cinemas when I realized the reality of the awkwardness of the audience as a grown male watching girly cartoons in public, which would probably stain my social standhood through the eyes of my countrymen friends here.

Then there’s those instance that I would like to watch it illegally through some movie streaming sites but, my internet connection back then was shit so I just had to watch clips separately on YouTube. Then there comes the worst part, most recently as well… I had the rightmost opportunity to watch it in full HD through this phone on Netflix last year but… FUCK! I didn’t watch it in absolute out of touchness because I was deprived of joy and too melancholious about G4 ending back then for me to watch it; in which I let that tumultuous opportunity slip away, not to mention it happened weeks before corona made life’s matter worse.

Now that G5 is coming, and i havent seen the previous movie, this feels like a spit in the face for being a bloody slob.
Background Pony #E9D4
My umbrella broke.

And no, that is not an eufemism: My umbrella somehow broke on the handle. Now I can’t even hold it. And it’s possibly one of the most rainy months of the year in here.
Background Pony #E9D4
@Count Adramélekh Sear

I haven’t watched the MLP Movie…. Mostly because Internet sucks in here to pirate it and I’m on a highly unstable economical situation to go to a theater/cinema.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Part of me is glad pone is niche honestly as I get absolutely nauseated by overexposure to things considered mainstream popular, but then again a wider appeal would probably lead to more success in the long run for the franchise so perhaps it would be good if it were. Either way it’s really sad to see how relatively poorly the movie did in theatres as I’d hoped it’d be a bit of a revival of interest at least.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide