Vent thread

GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
Twitter Busted  
Twitter is being sued for supporting, Terrorism, Pedophilia, Zoophilia and loads of other fucked up shit its that bad. Anybody who wishes twitter would go die in a fire has basically got their wish now…
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Holofan4life  
Man, that’s messed up. Sucks to hear that.

@GrimDarkSurvivor  
Just saw that post is from nearly a month ago. Any update on this?

As someone who hates Twitter, I don’t think Twitter will wind up having to answer for anything like that in court. Playing armchair lawyer, I imagine all they’ll do is point to the parts in the terms of service that say the users are responsible for what’s posted to the website, not Twitter itself.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I had a nightmare about World War 3 and it’s all about the nukes.

My POV is that I got frozen in fear when the news says that a nuclear warhead from China is headed straight towards Manila, had nothing but anxiously desperately struggling to find some hiding space like my fridge.

Violently woke up sweating just when the nuke detonates in the air.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Man, my computer has been running slow today. I don’t know why it’s running like molasses mixed with diarrhea, but I think it’s got something to do with my antivirus (AVG) updating itself to a newer version last night.

The antivirus-along with various programs that require the internet-take forever to open, and some websites (like Google) just won’t load and display an error screen. This website is literally the only one that works for me (so far).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Well it looks like that new guy who got hired weeks ago dropped out since he’s not on the schedule anymore. Now it’s back to me getting the extremely long hours, but I just hope that whatever happened to him or in his real life, that everything is okay.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide