Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
It’s funny that the southern US is getting ravaged by snow while here in Florida it’s been raining on and off to the point where tornados have been starting appear; Last night an advisory took effect for a county fairly close to mine. Mother Nature is on her period right now looks like.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Finally finished a birthday drawing I was supposed to have finished weeks ago. I wish I could’ve spent more time on it to polish it and not let my real life interfere with finishing it.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The Common Cold scares me when I take a moment to think about the fact that it’s virtually incurable due it mutating so frequently.

Also considering how it shows up whenever the fuck it wants with no rhyme or reason.

We’re lucky that our bodies have the capability to fight it off 9 times out of 10.

God, we’d be majorly fucked if it ever picks up Rabies or Ebola type traits.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
For those currently huddling for warmth in Texas and other places, do not use the “terracotta pot hack” bullshit.

No, putting a small pot over a candle is not going to heat your room.

You are not magically increasing the amount of energy in that system, this is not alchemy. All you’re doing is increasing the surface area that the heat can radiate from, and keeping the heat at that surface for longer due to the pot being a poorer conductor of energy than the surrounding air. Terracotta, like most non-glazed clay, is an insulator, not a conductor. Nor does it generate any additional energy itself.

All you’ll do is waste a candle and probably shatter the pot.

You may be able to more effectively heat your hands using it, since you’ll spread the heat and slow the dissipation. But, I wouldn’t consider it an overly efficient approach. You’d likely be able to generate the same amount of heat through friction and covering. It would be better to just wrap up your hands, as an exposed hand and wrist will continue to radiate away heat, likely at a greater or at least similar rate that the pot would. Meaning you’d likely still have a net heat loss.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well I had one problem due to this cold snap (I would’ve posted it yesterday but didn’t have time).

I woke up a little after 4PM yesterday and walked out to a hissing sound coming from the kitchen. Went to check and 1/3 of the floor was covered in water. Immediately sprinted out the door and started digging in the snow with my bare hands to get the water meter manhole open and shut it off (I keep a meter wrench nearby for this as it’s the only way to cut the water to the house). Went back in and the leak turned out to be the pump on the dishwasher that was last used about 30 years ago. Tried calling the local plumber, but they were booked solid with frozen pipe calls, so I had less than 2 hours to fix the problem and get the water running again before I had to go to work. Failure meant no water and ultimately all of the pipes freezing.

Luckily it turned out to be a simple fix: Disconnect the water supply pipe and cap it. Made it to the hardware store with only 15 minutes to spare. Got the caps (got 3 different sizes), and a half hour later I had the problem fixed and water back on. I had a suspicion on what happened, and when I just now checked the pump I was right. The pump casing was plastic, and sometime during the coldest part the pump froze and split. There was no leak until it finally warmed up yesterday and the ice melted. Just glad it didn’t happen while I was at work.
Background Pony #E9D4
A neighbour’s dog just got ran over by a biker today outside our home. I was woken up by a crash sound and a lady screaming at the top of her lungs “YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!” and the groans of pain of the biker, who seemingly lost control if the bike parts lying around tell me something.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
My parents still be trying to deny my asexuality.

Get this, one of their “excuses” was that I “needed to be open-minded with romance.”

full

YOU LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LECTURE ME ABOUT OPEN-MINDEDNESS, YOU CONSERVATIVE NUTS.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide