Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Today, Dad had to borrow RM250 from my bank account. I allowed him because I was very sleepy (FUCK SLEEP AND FUCK THIS TRASH BODY), and only now did I realise that a chunk of my money was lost. I wanted to use my money to pay for book advertisements, otherwise I would have to wait for a few damn months to get new readers.

I am so angry with Dad for taking away my money and not returning it to me! He said that he needs it to support his street food business (there are less people going out due to the quarantine), he will return it in a few weeks (or months???) and that everyone else is becoming poorer because of the damned pandemic. I fear that if the lockdowns and pandemics last longer, Malaysia will end up becoming like a Third World country, and everything will be impossibly expensive!

If I were to find out who was responsible for the Covid 19 pandemic, and all the lives and wealth lost, that person will be my enemy. And that includes God, Who created this Covid to torment and enslave humanity!

If anyone were to ask me to be grateful that I lived through this pandemic (instead of being dead like millions of others), to hell with this person for laughing at my suffering! Looking back at the past year, I feel that a lot of things have been missing or lost, and NOT EVEN MY FUTURE ACCOMPLISHMENTS CAN MAKE UP FOR MY LOSSES!

FUCK GOD AND THE COVID, HIS “GIFT”!

TLDR: I’m angry that I had to pay my Dad because he needs cash for his food truck. Then, as I was getting frustrated with Covid causing Malaysians to lose jobs, I thought back at 2020 and felt ashamed that I haven’t done much.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
I am angry at my Mom for telling me to try another method to improve my pathetic lifestyle, aside from writing lore and books; and sleeping early to force myself to go through this little hell of “waiting” and medication that will force me to wake up late. Such reminders telling me to “change my life” are too much to me, as if they are asking me to sacrifice my comfort for the sake of so-called improvement.

If anyone wants to take away my comforts and my entertainment for the sake of “making me a damn better person”, that person is my enemy! To hell with the concept of “sacrifice!”, and damn the very notion of “growing up”!
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Hollowfox Jaeger

I might sound stupid, but I always wanted to control time like a wizard, because I have so many things to do within one day, even though I suffer from habitual procrastination. These things may include:

• Drawing maps of my fictional settings  
  • Adding alphabets for languages (like Meankieli, Nancowrie) to Wikipedia  
  • Making scenes in Garry’s Mod to entertain my friends  
  • A picture of Princess Allura (to celebrate her birthday) and Gallus.  
  • Paint Tool SAI drawings of ghosts, wights, clown warriors, and my characters in Chinese costume for an overdue CNY/Valentine’s greetings. (Should I beat myself for being late for the party, no matter how good my art is? Because even a bunch of drawings about several (not one) figures may take hours to finish, I have to carry them over for a few days)  
  • Grinding at League of Legends.

Because some of my goals may take hours to finish, I would have to change tomorrow’s plans, and this is making me filled with rage. I want to smash my brain to pieces because I cannot draw or write fast!

I really hate waiting for a few days just to get myself more time to finish my trash jobs! Even worse is the habit of oversleeping, as if my dreams are so addictive like crack cocaine!
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
It snowed a little last night, and now it’s trying to sleet.

Sigh If pegasi were real, this shitty weather would never happen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Work thinks that I should stay an extra 5 hours, I have my own problems and my college classes to deal with, I don’t want to drive myself crazy again. Overall, they should seriously hire some new baggers so everytime someone calls out, I won’t have to cover them everytime. The good thing is that my managers are understanding of my situation and can always find someone else if I can’t do it so that’s good.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Well the temp is -14 right now, but so is the wind chill since the winds are calm which is actually good. Tomorrow it starts warming up. We’ll be in the 40’s over the weekend and 50’s next week, giving my 1960’s-70’s era wall furnace a much needed break.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide