Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
Why would china ever need to invade anyone anymore? All they need to do is cough in our direction and our Governments will do the damage for them. Our economies are setback decades. Our grandchildren will be dealing with the consequences of this self induced recession and if these lock downs are extended as planned, a full blown great depression will be inevitable.

All over a cough with a 99.9 percent survival rate. A virus so terrible it couldn’t even take out the second oldest man in the world.

Fucking clown shoes.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Terminal Red

The case fatality rate ranges from 2.2 to 3.3%, with newer variants pushing 4%. We’ve had nearly 500,000 deaths, likely underestimated, in the US. With anywhere from 6 to 15% of survivors suffering from complications including blood clots, strokes, heart disease, early onset diabetes, loss of taste and smell, persistent migraines, and cognitive impairment.

The only clown here is your dumbass.

Keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about your insignificant position in life, but don’t think for a moment that your warped views align with reality.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
My workplace had to close for two weeks because one hotel guard 50 kilometres away caught the Cough. Hundreds of people already struggling put into a worse situation and a company teetering on the verge of bankruptcy pushed even closer to the edge.

Pseudo intellectuals reciting their favourite wikis and snopes articles while their parents pay to put them through college for 11 years so they can drink and fingerbang (or so they claim) every slag who’s depressed enough to let them may have a buffer for these economic effects but some of us have mortgages to pay and families to look after.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Terminal Red  
All they had to do was not let their pride blind themselves and quarantine Wuhan as soon as the outbreak happened there. The rest of China would have been fine, and the world. Not that the US didn’t do a poor job of handling it, of course.  
Also My workplace didn’t close because it’s walmart.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
Mine has shut down multiple times and slowed down the police recruitment process. The latest shutdown was very recently. I had 14’000$ saved up but had to help my brother with bills when his job shut down. My bro has always been better off then me till very recently. He’s a very proud person and never asked me for money before so I knew he must have been in dire straits if he was asking.

I don’t believe china intentionally let the virus loose. Their terrible business practices and safety protocols made this happen.

But when they realized their economy was going to suffer badly from it, they dragged their feet informing the rest of us. Why should their loss be our gain?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s been around a year since I got laid off from my second job. Not that I’m complaining since it wasn’t that great and I wasn’t given a lot of hours to begin with.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Gonna take a hiatus from doing the weekly RP’s with my friends. Having to do these weekly combined with the stresses of my classes was a way too much of a burden.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide