Vent thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@tehwatever  
Honestly, that was from a tutorial I just found on Pinterest to see how body anatomy works for the Sonic universe. That and make a render art of Rouge, Amy, Blaze and Sticks for my waifu crossover project.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
From what I have seen on various Internet forums and Twitter, Westerners are very mischievous.

They like to leave offensive comments like bricks thrown at windows, and when people ask them, most of them either don’t answer, use “muh freedom of speech” as their excuse, or blame someone.

Perhaps it could be due to a lack of proper education and too much cartoons, unlike India, China, and Japan.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@WyrmSpawN

Discipline. Many mischievous subcultures (like the “trolling” culture, Yahoo Answers, and 4chan) tend to come from the West, whereas we Asians tend to be more disciplined, making those “trolling” subcultures unnecessary.

Even though there were and are mischievous people in other parts of the world, they did not form subcultures similar to the “trolling” subculture found in Western societies, although they learned from the Western “trolling” cultures through exposure to the Internet.

Jesters and clowns in those parts of the world were not as “dedicated” to causing trouble as online trolls are. So people just either disrupt others every once in a while, or insult, but not spend much of their lives causing mischief.

That’s why I think of “trolling” as a “Western” thing, as if it takes more than just insults and pranks. Since Western society tends to be more tolerant of “trolling”, it makes me think of Westerners as if they love mischief more than other people.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Sticks
Hehe Boi. I Luhh Sticks.

There’s only like, two girl characters in Sonic Boom (the TV show) and Amy’s way too Karen for my taste, so Sticks was my go to waifu in that show. But even if Blaze, Rogue or Sally was in the show I’d go for Sticks any day of the week, provided she’s already gotten her rabies and tetanus shot.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I never been in them chinese japanese korean socmed space but from what I seen on amine and khentai, them online asians are nasty as FUCK man like, “KYS” and shit.

Like, the bullying seen on k-drama, c-drama, manga and webtoon and stuff, they look really friggin bad!

They is mostly secular guys so they aint tied to some religious morals. These guys are postmodern and I think postmodern meanies are very nasty because unlike modern and premoden bullies, postmodern bullies dont have an objective, grand narrative sense of good nor evil. Everything relative.

I.e. sometimes modern asian trolls can seriously fuck someone up. Bad. Driven to suicide kinda bad.

I should stop deriving someone’s culture from hentai.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
This math work has been an absolute buzzkill to me lately, causing my blood pressure to rise and ruining my mood with its BS.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
If you need to be told not to use gorilla glue for your hair, I’m sorry but you shouldn’t be alive.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@lonewolf  
No. The challenge is AFTER the viral post.

The story is that she ran out of spray so she used glue instead. Her hair turned into plastic, and a surgery was required to “fix” her hair.

The challenge following the post is because ppl think gluing objects on themselves with industrial glue gets them instant clout.

full
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Well today marks the start of wind chills below -10 here. Monday we’re facing -30 wind chills. My wall furnace has been running non stop. This is going to suck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide