Vent thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s the 90’s all over again. Except instead of the puritans being ultra-conservative republicans who were “thinking about the children,” now it’s ultra-woke liberals “thinking about the oppressed,” when neither side ever actually cared about them.

Also, the former was reviled and hated by both fans and journalists. Now journalists spit in your face if you so much as complain about them bringing it up.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black  
H-E-double hockey sticks doesn’t exist.

Also I was wondering,what was in freaking Swiss Family Robinson that’s offensive?  
Oh,these pirates?  
full  
Because they’re Asian?  
They were not the bad guys because they were whatever ethnicity they’re supposed to be,they’re the bad guys because they are the freaking bad guys!  
Of course,I don’t really get racism,so maybe I’m missing something…also I haven’t watched that movie since I was like, twelve. Maybe there was some REALLY racist stuff in the movie I’m forgetting.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Speaking of PC culture, don’t you just hate it when the n-word (that ends with an a rather than the slur that ends with an er) is exclusive to black people and thus we [non-black people] are forced to say overused generic words like “friend” or “idiot”?

Not to mention, people say that “you still can’t say the n-word if you have a black friend” gtfoh you idiot, haven’t you learned NOTHING from the Boondocks?!
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
Still, Gen Z forced us non-blacks to not say that because they have PTSD about slavery.

It’s abolished yes, but not forgotten. African-Americans had not forgotten about slavery and thus it made the n-word exclusive to them.

There is no other non-racist synonym to an overused generic word that we can use other than friend or idiot.

Not to mention, PC culture fucked up Laura Lee’s career.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I don’t know what the f you guys are talking about, but I’m watching this British documentary about people training to be spies. Great fun! Reeeeal interesting stuff.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
A modern man, I see. One who still contemplates on whether a thing is good or bad.

On the internet it’d do you well to be postmodern. One who is no longer worrying if it’s good or bad, but rather if it’s important and how it relates to your status quo.

To answer your question, if I was a modern man I’d tell you no, it’s not bad to dislike the website.

If I was postmodern I’d tell you that it doesn’t matter and you should just enjoy the art and memes.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Ugh, what a horrible morning. First of all, it was pouring rain last night and a cold front turned everything into ice, then the power went out for a whole hour, and now finally my oral surgery that’s scheduled for tomorrow will probably get cancelled due to the aforementioned ice.

I hate icy weather; I wish that weather-manipulating pegasi were real so shit like this can be prevented!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I really need to have to admit.

This year, it was the first time ever in my life that I’ve completely forgotten that February 7th was my birthday. Mainly due to the stress and anxiety caused by the ludicrous amount of bullshit the 2020 has thrown upon me, the only thing I was completely informed of my birthday through the multiple greetings of my family and friends online.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I fear my dad will probably murder me and my little brother if my mom wants to arrest my father because he neglected us from financial needs and support last 2017.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide