Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
My friend’s birthday was days ago and I was supposed to have made a drawing by that point but because of work and school, it’s been preventing me from even started. Even though he’s said he doesn’t care if it’s late, I feel like I should’ve started sooner.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ninji! You’re alive! maybe just barely but hey, alive nonetheless.  
Edit: you seem to be dealing some real rough shit. seems pretty bad, but I’m sure that yur homebois badheart magpul and sear got your back.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Why do you assume a person dead immediately when there’s no proof/evidence about news or statement coming from any of their closest friends that they have died?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Last time I saw badheart said he passed away in the dark depressing thread. Badheart, like you, is a friend of Ninji and since there wasnt any public info on the contrary, I assumed he tol’ the truth.  
Until Ciaran told us he alive and was just separating himself from derpibooru. I know he alive after that.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I hate my own body because it loves to sleep and steal my own time. It could be due to my medicine, which my parents demand me to take to stop me from becoming violently angry (this is why I dislike my parents); or that I tend to stay up to 2-4 am over fretting over failing to finish my goals. And then when I wake up, this body keeps demanding me to take naps – could it be due to me spending the whole day finishing projects on my computer?

I curse it in the name of my god, Shiva, that it will be forced to have less sleep. I DON’T WANT MY RUBBISH BODY TO WAKE UP AT 11AM AND FEEL TIRED EVER AGAIN!

I would rather beat up myself – or even torture my own body – to punish it for failing me with SLEEP! I HATE SLEEP!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I hate fixating with you guys here because of the specific time you are always active around here due to timezones, duh.

I’ve kind of like you guys more than anything around Philippines.
Background Pony #E9D4
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

Just a wild guess, but I’ve heard that staying up really late or sleeping a lot, being down and feeling tired in general are symptoms of Depression.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

which my parents demand me to take to stop me from becoming violently angry
you need a gym partner.

You taken up exercising or dancing or martial arts? Exercise is your best friend. For nearly everything. Gets your endorphines up which gives you that “positive mental attitude,” relaxness and confidence.

As with sleep, everybody has their own sleep cycle. If you wake up in the wrong time you get drowsy. Try sleeping at different times and take note of when is your natural sleep cycle.

Also sleep quality is better than sleep duration. Sleep well, eat well.

You wouldn’t believe how much of one’s philosophical, existential angst and righteous fury gets solved by a taking care of your body.

I’m not saying exercising solves every problem. I’m saying that once you know your body isn’t producing these issues, then it’s a problem.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Myoozik  
Yeah, sleeping sucks but it’s an important waste management routine. It may be a daily clean-up that washes away clutters and gets you into optimum performance.

You CAN try not sleeping, but for most ppl they’ll just get drowsiness and brain fog not dissimilar to getting drunk and frustrated.

Chances of you dying from actual sleep deprivation is low, until after the 10th day.

Most of the time you die from doing something while being sleep deprived. Doing anything while having zero awareness and zero motor control is what gets you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide