Vent thread

GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
You can’t get rid of cancel culture entirely so you might as well make it risky. Their needs to be a law where the person who waisted all of your time trying to cancel you over something that’s either stupid or just plain false, has to pay you just for wasting your time and making your followers turn on you.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Talked with my credit union to see about possible investment opportunities. Didn’t want to commit to anything so we just shuffled some things around in the union itself so I get higher interests on my account.

Now instead of making 0.15% I’ll be making 0.40%. Almost half a percent in interest!
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #E9D4  
Taking jokes seriously, taking opinions personally, disrespecting opinions, overreacting, panicking, etc.

Heck, back in middle school when I was a teenager, I called one of my real friends a “fucking bitch” because of a joke about wanting to kill another one of my friends. I apologized for that though, even though I can’t forget.

Now that I mentioned it, I fear for the worse.

I don’t know how to apologize for the past things without being easily unforgiven since the ones that are cancelled and apologized are automatically unforgiven unless they get to change their personality, opinion, identity, etc.

Not to mention the whole “what happens on the internet stays on the internet”
Background Pony #E9D4
@Hollowfox Jaeger

The pact! Remember the pact!

I just wanted to say my opinion, no need to lose the plot. Also, fight perhaps? I always thought rules made by actually good and smart people helped more than rules made by criminals and wack twats.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide