Vent thread

Background Pony #A2DA
I have a question. If you were interested in someone but someone you knew was talking sht about you to that person you’re interested in, even if what they are saying is true, do you still think that’s fcked up?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
That bitter feeling when you see a position that you were rejected for back up again after its first closing.

Really? Assholes, if you’re that desperate to fill it then why did you reject everyone that applied?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zincy  
I know that feeling,a few years ago,I applied to be a dishwasher at a local diner. It’s been like six or seven years,and I swear they still have the same help wanted sign in the window.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

My dad got into an accident…while driving my car… My dad’s fine, thankfully, but according to him my car is badly damaged enough to where it had to be towed… I don’t know if it’s bad enough to be considered totaled.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Repeated 75mph wind gusts this morning, customers more irritating than usual, still hate half my coworkers.

Fuck Alaska (especially small, shit-hole towns).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide