Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, uh, ‘one of our own’ is apparently in some kind of controversy?

I saw someone talk about it, lost the comment, saw it somewhere else, and now figure out it’s an old hand from here.

It’s literally nothing but panties in bunches, but just looking at it makes me feel like I’m going crazy.
Background Pony #D025
I jusat abeat the crap oaut of somebody today. Hell, i thin i killed him.
Background Pony #E9D4
Good news, I’ve managed to deliver my 12 homeworks before deadline (Today).

Bad news, they confused me in Chemistry with another guy again, we have the same surnames but come on! It’s the fourth time!

@tehwatever

“Pic or didn’t happen” xD

Probably derailing this but, has martial arts proven effective to anyone here? I’m thinking about joining a karate school To beat names and take asses to defend myself, but I’m not sure if that works anymore on this world were everybody seems to have an handgun.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Back in the days, I used to start riots in my yard for fun.

Because that’s just who I am. Me being me. In my own element.

This is also why I’ve been banned on several occassions here on this site for applying my attitude here irl to here online.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
After a few months of cleaning the bathrooms in my job, I have come to the conclusion that the women’s bathroom is worse than the men’s bathroom. The amount of times I had to sweep toilet paper and paper towels from the floor and having to flush any paper towels lingering in the bowl is too much.
Background Pony #E9D4
I was going along with some fellas, they’ were arguing about why Star Wars sucks (Don’t ask) and one guy said to the other “…And stop offending me…”, the comeback was “I didn’t need to at any point”.

That shit exploded like a nuke, everybody like “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” “ROASTED!”. And of course the two guys went to decide who was right with their hands. Ending in a funny result when the polite and smart “I didn’t need to” guy shoved the other muscle-maximus guy into a trashcan.
someguy111

@WyrmSpawN  
No I mean actually seeing the real amount. Like actually seeing what 9 million people looks like. Like you type in a number and the actual amount the number represents shows up: you type 1000 you get 1000 dots, figures, people, etc.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Background Pony #E9D4  
Learning how to protect yourself with the tools God gave you is never wasted effort. Having more Non lethal alternatives to ending a threat is always welcome and it’ll give you a hobby that’ll keep you fit and socialize with others.

Not all confrontations immediately escalate to pistol duels.
someguy111

@Zincy  
Oddly enough, I found a really good resource to show what hundreds of thousands if not millions of people looks like is a game called Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. But those amounts of people will melt your CPU.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Myoozik  
As a janitor myself, I would like to say that in some cases it’s true, in other cases, they’re about the same. It depends on the kind of location it is. If it’s an office building or any kind of upscale kind of place, the men’s and women’s bathrooms tend to be the same. The only real difference in the women’s bathrooms besides the lack of urinals is that they also have tampon disposal bins (which can sometimes have really fuckin’ smelly used tampons, like holy shit, I’m talking stinking up the whole stall and even a little further).

In more “ghetto” places, the women’s bathrooms are decidedly filthier (places like high schools, supermarkets, bus stations etc.) Women tend to use more toilet paper and in the “ghettoier” places are a little more reckless in disposing of it…that goes for the used tampons too, yech…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide