Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@MagpulPony  
Well, the battery of this Samsung has finally did the 30 to 1% in under 5 minutes for the first time and mom says this phone’s life is getting numbered.

This is my only source for internet now, all my other phones (including the iPhone 4S) has died these past few years and should tihs one that I’m using now falls, i guess i’m cold dead around here until I found something better.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Message to my family:

You’re all terrible; just terrible.

And you’re all fired.

Now piss off, because I’m planning to vacation on Halloween alone and am hiring someone to keep unwanted relatives away by force.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My phone erased all my music,videos and nearly all my pictures.  
Fortunately,I at least have a list of all my music.  
Now I gotta download all that stuff over again…
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Maybe I should stop being a drama king.

I already made detailed messages to people twice this week about how “their content is extremely broken and needs to be fixed” even though it is only minor issues that don’t even need to be noted because no sane person would notice or worry about them anyways…

One of which I was reporting to someone about a room accessible through would-have-been obscure glitches in a clearly alpha-stage video game, while the other was a report to a different person about only the front page to a wiki they created for a random TV show getting broken by switches in format.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So I ordered my books for my classes this semester on December 18. Over a month later, one of the books still hasn’t arrived, and I’m very concerned and pissed off because this is a book that’s required for one of my classes. I’ll start having assignments in it next week. There’s no excuse for it taking this damn long to arrive in 2021.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
It’s crazy how I’m slowly turning out like my dad in terms of being difficult, having a short fuse and being tired of my brother’s not doing anything around the house when I’m usually the one productive with the chores.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide