Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Alexk13  
I see.

Is just that the pandemic just makes everything cancelled or delayed.

Which it makes me think Peacock has a generic selling point since the olympics have been postponed to this year, People lost interest in WW84 and Tenet, and the worst part, my mom lost her job due to the pandemic, Me and my family are now in debt, Christopher Nolan and Denis Villeneuve threw tantrums towards streaming services, Cancel culture attacked everyone, etc.

The worst part, I lost my grandpa to this virus.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I know for a fact that my login on a certain program works. I have seen it accepted on another computer. But now, on my personal computer, the program does not recognize my login. Not even my username to reset the password. I have checked and double checked and thrice checked. I have entered the information exactly as written. I have accounted for possible errors. This is maddening. It defies logic. There is no conceivable reason why this should not work.
someguy111

Need to get something off my chest that I’ve been keeping to myself for a long time but I feel it deserves its own thread. I’m hesitant to talk about it because I don’t want to get people mad at me nor do I want to start any arguments. Honestly I’m debating whether to even talk about it at all since it’s a touchy subject for me and it’s a rabbit hole I’m not sure I want to go down.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I was just sent a 1099-c from Wells Fargo, regarding a credit card I used to have with them. Good news, the almost $4500 I owed was forgiven, but bad news is that I’ll have to report it on my taxes and let it fuck with my refund.
someguy111

Ok I’m home. Honestly, I should really have just kept this to myself and I don’t want to start any fights or anything so I’ll just say that it really disappoints and upsets me to have such sexy characters be associated with such dark and disturbing things. Hate me all you want but I will never understand series like Kantai or Azur Lane. These characters may be attractive but I can’t get over the fact they are the literal embodiments and personifications of war. Also I hate when I find a sexy character in a series only to find she is associated with death or demons or something like that. It’s just really upsetting to me to see someone so beautiful be associated with or even the outright representation of something so ugly. There, that is all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide