Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
Anybody knows the name of the movie where a Chinesse Kung fu master beats the crap of 10 japanese karate fighters and afterwards beats their general?

It’s is set on the sino-japanese war, but I dont know the name
Background Pony #4E4B
@Ciaran  
Not that rare, just a movie where it takes early from the 2nd world war and tension between Japanese and Chinese is seen, obviously with some kick ass fighting scenes. Specially where Jet Li fights that general and the bunch of japanese in their dojo, those are pretty memorable scenes from that movie.
deactivated103f39d

@Gameplay The Pony
I have told you repeatedly that I would prefer to not try to be friends with you any more. I am not the friend you are looking for. I can’t be that person for you.

For gosh sakes just forget about what I’ve done. It’s a mistake, a simple error. I’m not like that. Please don’t act like that. Give me another chance, and I promise you that everything will be better.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #4E4B  
LOTS of anger in the world during that time, lots of points of conflict that make for great movies.

Ip Man is effectively the same setting - Japanese invade and everything goes to hell, and the great masters try to just get along with everyone. Until they are pushed too far and the Japanese General has to prove that Japanese martial arts can beat any Chinese martial arts.

A lot of them even include the same kind of “Chuck Noris” trope, where everything is survivable until the dog is killed. Then shit be real.
Background Pony #E9D4
@Ciaran

I think it’s that one. Tell me, is there an scene in that movie where a chinese fighter gets shot in the head by the japanese four eyes NCO, only for the Japanese general to be pissed enough to force the NCO gun to his head, telling him that never again he can do that because its a dojo? That and the same NCO shoting the hero in the back after beating the general are the scenes i remember most clearly.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #E9D4  
Pretty sure that’s in Ip Man - but I don’t remember if it’s Ip Man 1 or 2.

Ip Man 1 ends with Ip Man being smuggled out of the city after being shot by the General’s aid.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Gameplay The Pony

@Twi Clown  
indeed it is incredibly stupid. is just more needless division over the stupidest & most trivial of things.

i know i’m late to responding but i wanted to show i agreed & it takes me a while to think of what i want to say.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

“Streamers def. Dana White via. spinning back heel to that big red egg shaped head” XD

Okay, someone’s just trying to fuck this event because they’re a bunch of bored lowlife trolls.  
(Mainly due Dana was irate about purging all of illegal streamers streaming this event)

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide