Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I’ve never even opened the link to the politics thread as far as I know and I’m too scared to ever do so at this rate lol

Poni is my escape from that shit
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

People who complain about other threads being “mean” piss me off.

Edit: While I’m at it, people who post stuff that should really be in proper threads piss me off too (and yes, Ciaran, I will report them if I see them).
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@MethidMan  
Thank you. Just speaking for myself, I volunteered to help with a My Little Pony fansite. And going LOOKING for off topic political discussions is the LAST thing on my radar right now. So reports of off topic political discussions are very appreciated.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Atheists, what should I do? I really hate this world, and I don’t want to suffer by accepting it. I want to end suffering as soon as possible!

Congratulations and salutations - you’ve reached the point of letting go of everything.

How wonderful! How utterly empowering.

We’re not at the center of what we call the universe, we’re made of many little dead things that somehow make a larger thing that inexplicably is not dead, the universe is incomprehensibly large, and we only have so much time to experience life, and odds are as individuals we’ve already used much of our time up.

You don’t remember the billions of years that existed before you were born, just like the trillions of years that will follow your death will be as meaningless. Close your eyes - count to one. That’s what eternity will feel like when you die, just as it did before you were alive.

You only get one shot at life, and isn’t that wonderful? Nothing matters in the end, nothing will last. The only thing that matters is what you decide for yourself today.

You get to say what the universe’s purpose for you is. Right now, today. You get to experience, you get to think about things. We’re as much the universe as a star or a planet or the vast void between the galaxies.

So we can do whatever we want to do.

YOU can do whatever YOU want to do.

You can play games, make friends, help people, read books, comment online, whatever you want.

Optimistic Nihilism might be for you.

Live happily. You get to decide what that is.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
One thing that has been happening to me lately, though I feel it’s been happening to me for a while, is people just ignoring me for long periods of time. Both now and a few times years ago when I was RPing more often, people would just suddenly stop posting, I’d get an occasional message to explain why they stopped as to something out of their control or whatever, and then that’s the last I’d hear from them. I don’t know if I screwed up in some way, maybe trying to message them too many times while they were unavailable, maybe the way I was RPing was bad or something, but nobody ever tells me anything. Sometumes I get a promise that they’ll be back to posting soon, then silence. I feel like I’m doing something wrong, but at this point I am really annoyed that nobody tells me what I am doing wrong. Their activity says they’re still online, or that they’re still able to reply, they just don’t. It’s tiring, and the sort of thing that makes me want to give up roleplay alltogether.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@TheFinite  
It’s kind of a difficult time for everyone, which certainly doesn’t make it easier when we depend on our social networks for support. The need for social connection is really becoming critical, and while that can mean people want it more, it also can mean that they want more from each contact, and it can make it very difficult just to be ‘ok’.

So, it may not be that you are doing anything wrong, but simply that everyone’s happy bucket is so empty they don’t have any happy for anyone else.

But patience and finding ways to refill your own happy bucket can help.

And if there’s something specific you want to do with someone, something you can schedule and arrange before hand so both of you know that there’s an expectation that you’re going to be doing something together, might help.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Goku Black & @WyrmSpawN  
End-Of-Year. Whether that’s on Halloween or New Years or some other random day, it’s shit for everyone involved. It’s all the shit and horrors of Month-End times 12. The worse part is it usually means preparing tax statements, fed reports, investor statements … it’s a rabbit hole filled to the brim with rusty razorblades and regulations and shit that people will actually pay attention to if anything gets done even slightly wrong.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Goku Black  
I’m right there with you. I’ve got a couple clients who brought me literal grocery bags filled with receipts asking for help with their year-end shit, and I don’t even fucking do taxes. It’s just a big bag full of ‘What do you expect me to do with this?’.

Maybe I should scrap book it. Paste them into a beautiful big book for the wonderful memories.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
Well I just found out that every day next week, I’m gonna be working from Sunday to Friday. Damn that other guy and his college classes, having to take his spot.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ciaran  
I think his problem is that he wanna help people but is unable to do it. I think HorsesAndMuchMoar is just a strong empath, which, like Sunset Shimmer, could be a problem. Which is why my advise to him would be to control it. Remember Superman from Man of Steel? where he slowly taught himsefl how to filter that much information before he ever gets to process any of them?

Dude’s overwhelmed. Optimistic Nihilism requires you to in many sense, for you to accept your helplessness. for you to accept that nothing matters in the end. Which is all the more reason to just live as full a life as you possibly can. BUT that’s not the issue. Not for him.

He wants good to befall on as many people as possible. He cannot handle someone hurt, and if someone is hurt that means someone else hurt them, or was allowed to hurt or be hurt. The conclusion is therefore that the world is naturally a hurtful place, full of suffering. THAT is what he cannot handle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide